Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams$116
Priceline$116
Agoda.com$116
Tripadvisor$116
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Due to plane delays, I arrived in the early hours of the morning. Despite calling from Johannesburg to alert the hotel about the flight delays and requesting (once again) for a shuttle to be available on arrival, when I arrived, there was no shuttle. Three phone calls to the hotel and 30 minutes later, the shuttle was sent. At hotel, staff very unfriendly. No one escorted me to my room, which meant I could not find it and wandered the corridors looking for my room with my luggage in tow (as there were no-one to even assist with luggage). When I eventually found my room, the key did not work. When I got back to reception, I was told that they de-activated the key because the aircon in that room is not working. Then why on earth issue me with the key to the room???? It then took another 15 minutes for me to be issued another room and I only got to settle in nearly two hours after arriving at Accra airport. The service was not only extremely poor, it was also unfriendly. Yes, no-one wants to deal with clients at 2am, but then why work night shift?

Subsequently the service improved.

Date of stay: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I have stayed here a number of times and it is still the best. What I find interesting is things other seem to not like I love. The live music next to the poolside, the gardens are so cool and a great place to relax. The service is attentive and friendly. The buffets are getting so much better, I think they have a new chef. The internet is good and free, unlike other hotels in the city. Superb location and the flight crews clearly show this is the safest hotel in Accra.

Room tip: Some rooms face the pool, if you want quiet as for one which does not.
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

GOLDEN Tulip! It is actually one of the finest places in Accra, Ghana. Best place to have any occasion being it with friends or family, it is sure the right place to grace the occasion. Great food and everything but the variety of food is very limited that is the buffet aspect compared to other Classy hotels in Ghana. Aside that everything is ok.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I stayed for 3 nights at the hotel from 22nd Aug to 25th Aug.
The best thing about the hotel is the location - very close to the airport on Liberation Road and the food is also fine.
The worst part of the hotel are :
a) HouseKeeping : The house keeping standards are poor by any standards. The pillow covers seem used (the blue ones), the towels not replaced, even after requesting the front desk. Tea bags and sugar replacement is extremely unsatisfactory, despite request. The housekeeping staff seems overworked.
b) Laundry : Despite requests to the Laundry - the laundry was never picked up... had to leave with dirty shirts.
c) Service - it is pathetic. For a simple order of drinks one has to wait for 15 minutes, so one can imagine the state if one was to order for A la carte... Buffet is promoted by the management.
d) Loud Music : My room was facing the pool (214), each evening till 10 PM there was a band playing with music so loud that I was not able to work on any presentations or mails due to constant disturbance.
All in all if a hotel is charging USD 200 plus per night, we expect better bang for the buck.

Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels - Louvre Hotels Group
1  Thank Ratan_Shrivastava
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Given Ghana context, this is a good hotel, fully functional, reasonably well equipped, safe, with very good buffet breakfast and excellent service attitude. They have a gym and a pool, as well as a pleasant very green location.