“A Haven of Peace and Solitude”
Review of Sheridan Hotel

Sheridan Hotel
Ranked #104 of 264 Accra B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is my second experience in Sheridan Hotel, my first stay here was in 2011, when l came alone on a vacation ---- to rest. The friendly atmostphere l experienced made me chose to vacation here again in 2012 when l visited with my wife for a week. The hotel is situate in a serene estate away from the hustle and bustle of the city. More important to me is the fact that it is located a walking distance to a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The rooms are clean and tastefully furnished, and stands heads and shoulders higher than most hotels within the city.The room rates are also affordable. The free internet access helps me stay in touch although far away from my home country.

The staff are friendly and attend to our needs promptly and to the best of their ability. Decent food is also available and this at a resonable cost.

We did enjoy our stay and will not hesitate to recommend sheridan hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Franklin C

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at Sheridan for a week with my wife during the christmas holiday. The staff are very curteous, receptive and the whole ambience of the hotel was very very homey with a very lovely garden. It truely was a home away from home. Clean rooms, beautiful garden, secured environment. We loved our stay here and will definitely come back again

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My experience with Sheridan Hotel started right from the airport where a shuttle was waiting to pick me to the hotel. It reduced the stress of looking for a cab by myself.
I stayed for about two weeks and I totally enjoyed my stay.
The Hotel is located in a quiet environment away from the noise of central Accra. The rooms and environment were clean, there was a constant supply of hot water, internet and cable TV was available all day, plus the food was excellent and well priced.
Breakfast was always enjoyed leisurely as it was served on the balcony with a lovely view of the beautiful garden.
The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.
The best part of it was the homely feel the hotel and the services rendered had to it.
I will definitely stay here again whenever I'm in Accra and I do recommend it for anyone planning to stay in Accra.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank reallymyn
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed there with my son (4) for about three and we enjoyed everything very much. The rooms are clean, nice and comfortable. There is internet access, hot and cold water in the bath room, a fitness center, and a restaurant with decent food. It also has a lovely garden.
Of course, Spintex is a little bit outside the center of Accra, but you can find shops, banks, and other facilities near the hotel. In addition, the area is safe and quiet.
What we enjoyed most was the friendlyness and helpfulness of the Sheridan-staff. Natalia, her husband, and all the others made sure that we didn't miss anything.
If you want a good value for your money, than Sheridan is a good choice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My sister and I only spent two days at this family run hotel. I really loved the colourful garden and balcony and took many gorgeous photographs. The staff were helpful and the Management were very knowledgeable and friendly.There is a gym, internet and cable TV.
We had to wait 2 hours for lunch on one occasion so I hope the kitchen staff speed up with the cooking in the future.
An extra bonus for choosing this hotel is the free shuttle service to the Airport and they even arranged our transportation to arrive early in the morning to take us back to the Airport.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank AfricanBeauty_no1
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here on three different occassions for month long stays. It becomes a home away from home with the friendly owners and staff. We have sampled many hotels in Accra area and this is by far value for your money.

It is secure and well maintained. We have never had an issue with anything. If any problem occurs they will be quick to fix it.

It is off the Spintex Road so it is a straight run to the Accra Mall for shopping, dining or theatre. The staff are knowledgeable about the area's tourist interests and transportation.

We enjoyed our quiet leisurely breakfasts served out on the balcony. Other meals are available upon request. Internet and cable TV are always available.

We are looking forward to our next trip to the Sheridan Hotel in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank katherine s s
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have stayed here 3 times now. It's clean, safe, and homely. Water runs, internet works and generator back up comes on if there's a power cut. The staff are friendly and very helpful. It has become my second home, whenever i'm in Accra.
I would recommend it again and again. Grest value for money!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business