“Home Away From Home”

Ranked #77 of 230 Accra B&B and Inns
West Haven, Utah, United States
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff really made sure that I was comfortable during my stay. The meals prepared for us were delicious. Rooms are air-conditioned to help beat the heat. High-speed internet to help keep in touch with the world. I was able to video skype with my family back home in the U.S. with ease. Every staff member is super friendly and they take care of you.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Sean C

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I had a good time , I called a day before for taxi arrangement to the guest house, I was well received by my host Augustine. The executive room which I booked had two bathrooms, flat screen tv, refrigerator etc. The place was neat and the meals was superb. I have been back to vital three times since my first visit and I have had positive experience.The picture posted though is not the vital guest house located at the addresses above, please find the right picture.

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank calmlionn
Freiburg
Reviewed January 27, 2012

...by booking a room in this hotel. I wanted to make sure I have a good place right after reaching to Accra by air. The 3 stars of the hotel suggested it should be somewhat ok...
Shower: broken
Toilet seat: gone since long
Phone: not working
Lots of noise coming via bathroom because there is no wall partition and so on so forth...

ERGO: apart from the friendly manager of the place (Earl), who is originally from the US- the place is really not worth the money I had spent in advance: 50€ plus a little more.
Also: its very far away from anything interesting in Accra. Coming from the airport: you'll spend another 35 GCD on taxi only to get there in the middle of nowhere...
I'd suggest travellers to find something downtown i. e. OSU, check the EMBER CREEK HOTEL or others like Blue Hotel etc. in that OSU area.

Room Tip: not really