All reviews junior suite hotel driver would recommend this hotel to anyone africa gym usa eric laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst experience ever there is no wifi, the worst location away from everything in Accra. This Motel is in a back ally with no roads your Uber driver is defiantly going to get lost , hard bed, no towels, worst lighting in the rooms dark and dim.

2  Thank E6003BGvanessam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Listen, if it’s your first time in GHana or even in africa at all, know that there are PLENTY of better, more upscale, finer quality places to stay than here. The service was non existent; had to ask for towels to be replaced multiple times (with attitudes attached). We had one towel to share for the first three days. They didn’t want us to get new wash rags. We begged for those as well. The food was subpar, the lights went off in our room for about half hour. Toilet seat broken. We asked to no avail for our clothes to be ironed, as instructed by front desk. The bar did not make drinks only shots. For the price i would advise you, Just dont even bother.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 802shaunac
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

THIS HOTEL IS NOT AN OPTION. AVOID!!! I never write reviews but it is my duty to warn others never to stay here. They will cancel your confirmed booking if they can get more money from another booking site. When I went with a travel group in December for the year of the return, we were left without a room for hours. They said they had no more rooms but kept checking guest in after we already arrived. The guest would arrive and then disappear into rooms they seemed to find miraculously. They finally put us in a room that was dark and way below standard. The food was inedible and the staff was unknowledgeable about the rooms and guest they had arriving. The property is not well lit, and not centrally located, no security or staff present at night. ZERO Wifi. Off of dirt roads and hard to locate, i had several ubers cancel. My advise is to avoid at all cost, spend a few extra dollars and go somewhere else. I was stuck with this hotel because thats the hotel the travel group selected. YOU have a choice. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Room tip: Don't stay here!
3  Thank anonymos182
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Period of Stay: 1 Week
Room: Junior Suite

The hotel was awful. Don't be fooled by the pictures; clearly, they were taken a long time ago. The hotel rooms are in a state of disrepair, and it is clear that very little maintenance has taken place in recent years. I inspected other rooms as I thought I'd just been unlucky, but the other rooms were just as shabby (dirty walls, paint on table lamps, missing tiles in the bathroom, loose taps, broken shower head holder, etc.). This hotel should NOT be charging 4* hotel rates.

LIKES
1. The receptionists were friendly and tried to be helpful, but they were not effective as they had limited authority
2. The restaurant does the best french fries I had during my trip to Ghana.
3. Junior Suites were very big.
4. The airport shuttle service.

DISLIKES
1. In-room air conditioning not cooling properly.
2. House-keeping did not change towels daily, and when changed, only one bath towel was left. No handtowels and no facecloths. No bathmat.
3.No in-room coffee or tea maker, just a kettle and some teabags and freeze-dried coffee.
4. Wall-mounted "flat-screen TV " was the size of a small desktop computer monitor (15 inches)
5.No in-room safe.
6.No complimentary toiletries except for one bar of regular soap by the sink
7. In-room desk was a painted MDF shelf secured to the wall.
8.No bottled water in the room
9.No hairdryer in the room
10.Buffet breakfast - baked beans, frankfurter sausage, omelette and toast EVERY DAY! (1st day we also received bacon)
11.WIFI was intermittent at best
12. Poolside bar was closed during my trip.
13. The pool was closed 5 out of 7 days of my visit
14.No concierge.
15.No self-service laundry ( laundry service available but not self-service)
16. Gym closed the entire duration of my visit.
17. Room decor was shabby and of poor standard (eg.previous paint used still visible around tv)
18.The bar had no ice entire length of my stay.

Room tip: Select another hotel!
3  Thank 600kenyah
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I absolutely loved the hotel. Their staff is so hospitable. Right from the airport to my last day there. Internet connection.Very nice environment and so quiet.I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Ghana

Date of stay: January 2020