“Best Pizza in Ghana... but that's not saying much.”
Review of Eddys Pizza

Eddys Pizza
Ranked #178 of 287 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eddys has the largest Pizza in the whole of Ghana. With respect to taste, I think they also have the most delicious pizza. Their prices are more affodable than the competitors. Their customer service is second to none. The atmosphere is nice neat and cozy. Highly recommended.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

As an exchange student who spent a year in Ghana, sometimes my friends and I would want pizza. When that happened, we always went to Eddys.

Let's cut to the chase - if it was in America, this place would get 2 stars. But it is what it is - a moderately expensive pizza place that also serves good juices and wings. The bbq wings, vegetable pizza, and pineapple juice were good. Nothing spectacular, but good.

The wifi that they claim to have never worked during my 10 months in Ghana.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Eddy's has all the makings of a good pizza place but the actual pizzas are not very good - the crust being the biggest culprit.

I also think it might have gone downhill a little recently, I seem to remember the pizzas were better when it first opened.

The Tema place is similar in quality to the Accra.

1  Thank Qu0
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't like American pizza and here it's more this style. nonetheless reasonable quality, yes a bit pricey but we're in Africa. Nice people, almost US standard.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My first impresson as I walked into Eddy's with friends was "what a charming place this is". I was glad I remembered this place, which came strongly recommended by a colleague of mine. Shortly after, I was approached by a courteous waitress who offered me drinks and took our order. I settled down, relaxed to the cool jazz music and chatted with friends. The restaurant though fairly small was bustling with people and I watched as the staff expertly and courteously performed their duties. I could easily see why this place was popular. My friends and I had ordered an assortment of items of the menu. Our meal arrived promptly in about 15-20 minutes, piping hot and delicious. I am a pizza lover and I must say not only were the pizzas tasty, but they were also generous. The salads were fresh and the dessert was delicious. Our waitress was not only charming but attentive as well and certainly helped make our experience an enjoyable one and I look forward to going back again. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and am happy to strongly recommend Eddys to anyone.

1  Thank Max M
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I previously wrote a rave review about Eddy;s because it was such a lovely place, conveniently close to me,affordable, and they had my third best pizza in Accra. What changed? Almost everything! After a series of three minor incidents with delivery time and seating, one straw just broke this camel's back recently. Note that i have visited or had food delivered no less than 15 times from Eddy's. After a while outside Accra, i visited Eddy's to meet up with an acquaintance. We ordered a medium size old country pizza and sat down for about 15 minutes before our drinks arrived. I inquired about the complimentary bread sticks( something i had never been served until a sweet,charming waitress called Mary introduced me to it about 6 visits back even though that was wayyy after i'd started being a patron) and i was informed that the chef was "busy". well, i got a bit upset but decided not to make a fuss until 45 minutes later when my pizza had still not arrived. After the third call for the waiter, a SMALL sized pizza with onions, olives and beef topping was delivered to our table. You can imagine my outrage and even though i calmly asked the waiter why the pizza was a small size, he insisted it was medium, which made me get very upset because i know a small size of Eddy's from a medium size from a large size from a jumbo size. Fortunately/unfortunately,a waitress who had served me a couple of times before arrived and when i asked her what size of pizza was in front of me, she promptly said small! Needless to say, the manageress was around yet kept calling and sending the waiter and worse, did not offer to do anything about the size or change of flavor of my pizza. In fact, the waitress who came in later simply begged me to just "pay for the medium ok" which i did without much fuss as i just wanted to get out of there. I was so mad i decided not to review until i had calmed down sufficiently.
Eddy's, if there's anyone who has loved and advertised your place to anyone of their friends who cares to listen, its been me. But truth be told, your service just SUCKS lately. Do something about it because its getting ugly and i'm tired of hearing my friend's complain about me overrating you.

1  Thank Biba H
Ed Q, Owner at Eddys Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Hi AdjelovelyHumps,

As the owner of Eddys Pizza, I would like extend my most profound apology for your recent bad experience at our restaurant. I appreciate your candid and detail review. Recent surge in our patronage has impacted our delivery time. However, we are working hard to remedy these challenges with expansion to our kitchen, employment of additional staff and increased training.

I would like to meet with you at the restaurant soon in order to make a reparation for the inconvenience you suffered. Please contact me at ed@eddyspizza.com or 0267769796/0244787845/0544133397.

Thanks,