“Disappointing!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Eddys Pizza
Ranked #184 of 256 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Eddys has the largest Pizza in the whole of Ghana. With respect to taste, I think they also have the most delicious pizza. Their prices are more affodable than the competitors. Their customer service is second to none. The atmosphere is nice neat and cozy. Highly recommended.
Toulouse, France
“Disappointing!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I used to go to Eddy's pizza quite frequently. I even wrote a review before to say how it used to be a good place to hang out with good pizzas. Unfortunately the service is really going down now. We ordered some pizzas and salads at 7pm on the phone and we were asked to collect them within 45 min. My husband went to pick them 1h30 later only to find that only one pizza had been cooked and no salads were ready. The woman taking the order got confused and did not request the cook to prepare the salads or the other pizza. So what's the use of calling in advance? We finally got everything we ordered at 10pm! Its a shame! I really think management of Eddy's pizzas should look into their practices. It has become a popular place but it does not mean that customers should be treated like that. The worse thing is that it has happened before, these days if you go to Eddy's be prepared to wait and wait and wait.
The food quality is also going down, now because of the huge number of customers the pizzas are not well cooked.We have been telling the cooks to be careful with that but last night again our pizza was under cooked and the toppings were very scarce.
I am really disappointed at this place and unfortunately won't come and waste my time another time.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AccraPineapple
Ed Q, Manager at Eddys Pizza, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Hi AccraPineapple,

The management of Eddys Pizza wants to apologize for the delayed service and sub-standard meal you received recently. We appreciate your feedback as we work to improve our service and quality of our food. We want to assure you that we are looking into your incident and will do everything necessary to ensure that this does not happen again.

Ed Quartey

• Korean first
Accra
“Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I just left Eddie's pizza about 20 minutes ago and I must say I wont be returning. I live at East Legon, hadn't eaten the whole day and decided to try Eddie's pizza so drove to Ring Road. My partner and I asked for chicken wings (which they didn't have), cinnamon breadsticks (which they also didn't have) and a supreme large pizza. Encouraged by our waiter's assurance that the pizza was on the way, we ended up waiting for an hour and a half. The waiter said there was a problem in the kitchen. How can there be a problem in the kitchen when a few customers who came in after we did got their pizza? Not to mention the takeaway boxes that were carried by the waiter/esses for whoever had called to order. We ended up paying for our drinks and going to Chicken Republic which I am eating as I type this.
Very very disappointed.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Nana P
Ed Q, Owner at Eddys Pizza, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hi Nana P,

My name is Ed Quartey, co-owner of Eddys Pizza. I would like to express
my profound apology for the delay you experienced during your recent visit to Eddys.
Our goal is to always provide exceptional service to all our customers and guests.

We will not make any excuses for your regrettable experience -- we just dropped the ball.
To show how much we regret this inconvenience to you, we will deliver the same order
to you whenever to you prefer, free of charge. Please do write back to ed@eddyspiza.com
and let us know the day and time of your choice.

Regards,
Ed Quartey
Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
“Lunch at EddysPizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I dropped in with my partner for a late lunch at EddysPizza and it was worth it. Great atmospherse and service ... and the music was mmmmmwah!
First class!

1 Thank NanaAmissah
Accra, Ghana
“Best Pizzeria ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Eddy's pizza is the best pizzeria i have visited....lovely customer Service...lovely ambiance..
the wireless is so fast....and the pizza is just unbeatable. great work guys
And ohhhhh....Renee is a lovely person :)

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Z0e22
Zurich, Switzerland
“Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Eddys Pizza is a really really good Restaurant, Service, Food and Price is perfect. I like to go back if i go back to ghana

• Visited May 2012