“Very good”

Eddys Pizza
Ranked #210 of 292 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eddys has the largest Pizza in the whole of Ghana. With respect to taste, I think they also have the most delicious pizza. Their prices are more affodable than the competitors. Their customer service is second to none. The atmosphere is nice neat and cozy. Highly recommended.
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Best pizza ever...great location and the staff is great!

1  Thank Biba H

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The blessing of this pearl is the readiness to make the guest feel welcome. By the time you leave you are no longer a guest, you are leaving home. And you know you will be back.

Teddy

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I read some reviews, that were very childish and definitely not relevant. I go to Eddy's very often. It is one of the best spot to eat tasty and affordable pizzas.(with a quite big size) Of course you are free to go to any place that attracts you. As for me; I consider that Eddy's is a nice place. The service is exceptional, comparing to other spots in town. The team is well trained and the food is great. I particularly like their big salads , meat and fish pies and their pizzas! The milkshakes are also great they taste like real milkshakes.You can hardly finish your plate! The prices are alright. Its a convivial place, meant for common Ghanaian. If some prefer to go and eat half of this for much more money in a much more classy place that's also THEIR own choice. Eddy's is still one of my favourite restaurants in town. Give it a try!
Too bad they dont deliver anymore :(

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Eddys has good location and easily accessible.The waitess/waitress are well dressed and smart lookin(elegant).The pizza is hot,tasty and juicy.The milk shake is bubbly and creamy,very tender hot chicken wings and well spiced,and also we tried tuna salad which came with rolls(bread) which is value for money.....Eddys has WiFi(really good and contemporary).I think eddys has the best foods ,drinks for your enjoyment in Ghana currently....and remarkable customer service as well...............great food ....great place!

1  Thank Hernny
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Eddys Pizza is one of my favourite food joint in Accra. I am staying in Accra since December 2011 and have been to this restaurant quite a few times. It has a great location,very easy to find out.There is plenty parking space as well.The staff are very cordial and the ambiance is nice and cosy. Here I have tried BBQ Chicken pizza and Supreme Pizza. The size of the pizza is just unbelievable. Though quite hungry,me and my husband couldn't finish one medium pizza! They took nearly 30 min to serve the pizza but it was hot, juicy and we enjoyed it a lot! They have nice drinks also. I like their ice tea and frapuccino. Other than pizza they have a wide selection of salad which is very impressive. There is an outdoor seating and they also do home delivery. I love this place and will be visiting it quite often during my stay in Accra

1  Thank ReshmeeBanerjee