“Another splendid evening at the Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Venue

The Venue
Ranked #11 of 264 Restaurants in Accra
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Venue is a cozy continental restaurant in the heart of East Legon. Our serene atmosphere is conducive for all dining types and our menu satisfies everyone's taste. come dine with us.
Accra, Ghana
“Another splendid evening at the Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Had a late Valentine's diner at the venue. And again is was a perfect evening out in a nice and cosy atmosphere.
The starter was yummy and the Tilapia could have fed two persons. But I am a new addict to the "Dutch Apple Tart"...
Thanks to the owner for his wine recommendation - got one who was not on the menu...

Service was again very good and the surrounding like the décor, just made us feel comfortable.
Thanks to Tony and his crew: you will stay my favourite!

• Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Accra, Ghana
“Sunday night at a restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

It was just a normal Sunday night at any restaurant I guess. The staff were nice, the food was nice but overall it wasn't anything special. Most of the staff seemed to be busy with getting home as quickly a possible.

• Visited January 2014
Vienna, Virginia
“Quite good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

A little off the beaten path, but like anything else in Accra nothing is too far. We went on a Tuesday so somewhat of a quiet night. The food was good and the menu is fairly large and decently priced. Very nice atmosphere. Very Clean and cool and inviting,

• Visited January 2014
Accra, Ghana
“Good prices, good service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I've been hearing about The Venue since I moved to Accra 3 years ago, but given that I live in Cantonments, didn't feel like fighting traffic to go for dinner. I finally made it. The decor is above-average for the city and is well maintained. The menu is broad and the prices offer great value. I had the escargots and the seafood bake, and both were good. My son had the lobster macaroni and enjoyed it. My husband had the schnitzel and said it was ok. We will return.

Visited December 2013
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

My friends and I have been studying in Ghana for the past semester and over these 4.5 months we have come to The Venue on almost a weekly basis. As a long-term vegetarian I can most certainly say that the Vegetarian pizza at The Venue is the best I've EVER had. Just be prepared to take some home because it is gigantic. I'll definitely miss it when I'm gone!

• Visited December 2013