“Not a review, more of a tribute!”
Review of The Venue

The Venue
Ranked #13 of 277 Restaurants in Accra
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Venue is a cozy continental restaurant in the heart of East Legon. Our serene atmosphere is conducive for all dining types and our menu satisfies everyone's taste. come dine with us.
Accra
“Not a review, more of a tribute!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I'm a regular. I'm biased. But for sure I like good food, drink, and convivial company.

Food: Five Star
Bar selections: Five Star
Service: Five Star (that's realistic given that service in Ghana is usually light years behind!)
Staff: Love them all (especially Linda and Sylvia)
Management: Love them all (especially Linda and Sylvia, but not Tony until he buys me a drink, then he's fine).
Been there so many times that I should have had a "bad" experience by now - doesn't look like that can happen.

I'm picky about restaurants, and I'd pick this one every time.

• Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“A must try restaurant in Ghana”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is the second time I have visited The Venue and on both occassions I have been more than impressed by the food and service.

The menu has a good variety without being overwhelming, the service is frist class and we were well attended to throughout the meal.

The food was well prepared and the pace at which the food came to us was ideal and whilst I didn't have the steak, my colleague did and rated it very highly.

The price is reasonable and compared to the poor hotel food I've experienced in Ghana it's worth taking a short taxi ride to spend a pleasant evening with a great ambience and superb food.

• Visited March 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Average at best”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Recommended by a friend...food ok by Ghana standards.I think I would be more inclined to try somewhere else before venturing back to this place..

• Visited December 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great steak and friendly owner.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Lovely place, lovely owner and very good food! thoroughly recommend the place for great food and very good value for money!

Visited November 2012
Accra, Ghana
“Excelent waitress”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Nice atmosphere and great service, nice girls.Friendly manager. You can feel like in your house.Beautiful waitress. Good food

Visited April 2012