“Customer focus in great ambiance with excellent food...”
Review of The Venue

The Venue
Ranked #12 of 282 Restaurants in Accra
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Venue is a cozy continental restaurant in the heart of East Legon. Our serene atmosphere is conducive for all dining types and our menu satisfies everyone's taste. come dine with us.
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I live very close to the venue, never realizing it was there until one of my friends invited me for a drink. Since then I have kept going back and whenever I have a chance I will introduce the Venue to family and friends.
The ambiance is relaxed, family style, where most of the customers, being regular visitors, for some reason or another end up getting along with each other, while coming from different corners of the world. At the same time there is a nice interaction between foreigners and Ghanaian people.
A great place as well to find answers to a raft of questions concerning Ghana ranging from intellectual to very practical.
The host and his wife are extremely hospitable and ensure that the customers are looked after in the best possible way.
The menu offers a good choice, very reasonably priced and the daily specials offer a nice and at times surprising extension to the menu.
Once you have found the Venue, I am sure you will come back....

5  Thank DesiLF
There are newer reviews for The Venue

Reviewed March 1, 2012

If we need to un-wind after a long day of work, we go to The Venue, for a chat, and good food. You always go home with a filled belly, smile on your faces and a good feeling. De staff is attentif, the owner is a good host, and the food is fresh ! The have a pizza over in the garden, where they bake there fresh pizza bread as starter. I could eat this all day every day, delicious. I recomand this to everyone I know

5  Thank Tanya Huberts
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The place to eat, the food is excellent especially the seafood. They have an extensive menu. I recommend everyone to come and experience the ambiance. It is a place to come and relax, drink and enjoy football. Delphine Joyce Brew-Hammond

1  Thank Delphine753
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been a regular customer at the venue for the past 2 years and highly recommend it....Company: The venue always presents itself with an interesting bunch of both expats and locals particularly on football nights but increasingly at weekends no matter what's on ....Food: Tony's burgers, meat dishes and fish dishes are excellent...I highly recommend the pork schnitzel, cordon bleu, peppered steak, puffer fish and needless to say Tony's burger....!...Service and staff: very friendly and Attentive staff Host: It's Tony!

Great food, company, service and a place I can call 'my local'.
I hope u will get as many pleasant evenings there as I have.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I have lived here for two years and The Venue provides consistent and excellent value. A happy and efficient staff and a superb host in Tony for whom nothing is too much trouble. I can wholeheartedly recommend The Venue.

2  Thank Chris C