This hotel was below average for me. My thoughts:
- service is very hit and miss. Some staff are trying hard but most don't really care
- very long wait in restaurant for all meals, but food is very good once it
- my room was not serviced once during my week
- internet (wifi) was working off and on for first two days, then died and never came back for the next five days!
- cable TV is good, rooms quite comfortable but nothing special at all.
If your expectations are not high, this hotel will be fine. Otherwise look elsewhere. Accra is expensive but you can do better for the price.