Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel
$37
$420
$325
Cancelon
All reviewsaccra airportbusiness tripbreakfast buffetclean roomsroom serviceresidential areapleasant staytv channelsinternet connectionenjoyed my staybusiness centerhome away from homebwpzaragymshuttletakoradi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed for a period exceeding 6 months and was lucky enough to have the same room most of the time whenever I shuttled between Takoradi and Accra. Beautiful place, excellent service, WiFi brilliant.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor starting from 100+ are excellent and if you are lucky that the 2nd floor is fully booked, you get upgraded to the 3rd floor that has Premier rooms. Bonus
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Western Hotel cover all expectatives that you have when you reserve the Hotel. It is an paradise in middle of the forest with a high level breakfast. With a superlative room service and very close of the airport and downtown, it is very balanced option to stay in Accra.

• Stayed: November 2013
BestWesternPremier, Director of Sales at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for any area we did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience as we thank you for staying loyal to the brand.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +233 204-335520.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

the rooms were so-so- didn't feel that clean. The food was mediocre.
The location is convenient to the airport.

But the drivers were HORRIBLE. Our driver SPED and didn't slow down to avoid a moped, which he hit. It was horrifying.
There was no follow up.
This place is overpriced for what it is and there are less expensive hotels in the area where we stay now.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience to you and our other guests in the future.

We sincerely apologize also for the driver's attitude and behavior and promise this would never happen again as we are taking steps to avoid such occurrences.

Once again, my sincere apologies.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel after my Delta flight was cancelled late at night and needed to find a place to stay near the airport. The hotel must be new since my cab driver had never heard of it and needed to ask directions from several people before locating it on a quiet street. The staff was great when I arrived after midnight, after checking into my room I headed to the bar where I was well-taken care of and they kept the kitchen open long enough to make a surprisingly good dinner. The wifi and air conditioning worked well--not always the case in Africa--and the rooms and common areas were very clean. Spent some time at the pool the next morning before my flight out. Really good experience, would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2014

In all my stays at Best Western Accra Airport the WIFI has never been short of hopeless. Needs sorting out once and for all. Staff are friendly but rooms very tired. Breakfast this morning cold.
For a $200 a night hotel it needs to be much better.
Going elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us on our WIFI, rooms and breakfast to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for you and other guests in the future.

I hope that you will re-consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Once again, my sincere apologies.

Omolade Olatawura