Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home air condition comfortable rooms wi fi nice pool donna guard
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2015

We spent 8 nights there and loved it. Very homely . Very clean. Had a whole appartment. Great fun with Donna the owner. Lovely helpfull person. Easy and cheap to take tro-tro's to town. Close to Labadi Beach.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank villefort
Reviewed February 5, 2015

I stayed at La-Paradise Inn for 2 months when I ws previously working in Ghana and wa over-whelmed by this place. My 1st trip was amazing. When I knew I was returning to ghana for work, obviously I re-booked this hotel for my 2nd trip.My 2nd stay at this hotel from 1-5 February surpassed my previous review on this website. Words actually fail me...... Everything was more than perfect. Donna, Vitto and their Team are amazing, food out of this world (made from scratch), hospitality also second-to-none. I am keeping this short and sweet. Anybody looking for great accommodation, fab food and excellent service, you will NOT repeat NOT be disappointed. I am returning to La-Paradise Inn mid March for my 3rd stay...

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank carolhill723
Reviewed October 29, 2014 via mobile

Would recommend this place to anybody coming to ghana the staff are really nice and helpful the rooms are nice and clean internet wasn't would bad but I .Definitely stay here again when I next visit ghana hope for a bit longer next time 7 days wasn't enough 2 weeks or longer next time I think the restaurant should be open by then

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Simon G
Reviewed October 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights in La Paradise Inn which is located in quiet middle-class neighborhood. The place is a family-owned hotel in a small compound. There is a cozy garden, pool and restaurant in the middle. Service was very attentive amd friendly - all did their best to make us feel at home. We stayed in bigger room (ac and fans) with small livingroom and kitchenette. Breakfast was included. It was possible to pay with credit card. The area has blackouts but there was constant current thanks to a generator. It was easy to get a taxi by the hotel and restaurants in Osu where within easy reach. Within walking distance (about 1km) there was highly recommended Artists Alliance Gallery and okay beach bar/"resort" Tawala. Paradise Inn was well worth the price.

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank JoonasH
Reviewed October 15, 2014

I have just spent two nights here after 6 weeks volunteering in Ghana. Donna and her team were amazing. The food and service was excellent. I relaxed by the pool - just what I needed! The room was perfect.

Date of stay: October 2014