Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home air condition comfortable rooms wi fi nice pool donna guard
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2014 via mobile

Would recommend this place to anybody coming to ghana the staff are really nice and helpful the rooms are nice and clean internet wasn't would bad but I .Definitely stay here again when I next visit ghana hope for a bit longer next time 7 days wasn't enough 2 weeks or longer next time I think the restaurant should be open by then

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Simon G
Reviewed October 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights in La Paradise Inn which is located in quiet middle-class neighborhood. The place is a family-owned hotel in a small compound. There is a cozy garden, pool and restaurant in the middle. Service was very attentive amd friendly - all did their best to make us feel at home. We stayed in bigger room (ac and fans) with small livingroom and kitchenette. Breakfast was included. It was possible to pay with credit card. The area has blackouts but there was constant current thanks to a generator. It was easy to get a taxi by the hotel and restaurants in Osu where within easy reach. Within walking distance (about 1km) there was highly recommended Artists Alliance Gallery and okay beach bar/"resort" Tawala. Paradise Inn was well worth the price.

1  Thank JoonasH
Reviewed October 15, 2014

I have just spent two nights here after 6 weeks volunteering in Ghana. Donna and her team were amazing. The food and service was excellent. I relaxed by the pool - just what I needed! The room was perfect.

Reviewed October 9, 2014

What a treasure this boutique hotel is. Not only was is quiet, clean but well organised and central. The service was excellent. We were made exceptionally welcome by the manager Donna who went out of her way to make us feel at home and give lots of information about the city. The fabulous food was enhanced by her homemade chutney and jams which I guess are a hidden family secret. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone holidaying or on business in Accra. | |

Reviewed October 8, 2014

Well situated with a view on the sea. Not far from the center, 15 minutes on foot from a marvelous art gallery, and 15 minutes from airport. The rooms were very clean, bright, very well decorated, quiet and confortable. We stayed 2 nights. The owner (Dona) was very welcoming and helpful, and advised on what was on in the city. The staff was friendly. The food excellent and very fresh with a personal touch (we had 2 dinner and 2 breakfasts). I will definitely recommend the place to all my friends and hopefully go back there.

1  Thank Monique C