Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews home away from home air condition comfortable rooms wi fi nice pool donna guard
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2014

I have just spent two nights here after 6 weeks volunteering in Ghana. Donna and her team were amazing. The food and service was excellent. I relaxed by the pool - just what I needed! The room was perfect.

Reviewed October 9, 2014

What a treasure this boutique hotel is. Not only was is quiet, clean but well organised and central. The service was excellent. We were made exceptionally welcome by the manager Donna who went out of her way to make us feel at home and give lots of information about the city. The fabulous food was enhanced by her homemade chutney and jams which I guess are a hidden family secret. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone holidaying or on business in Accra. | |

Reviewed October 8, 2014

Well situated with a view on the sea. Not far from the center, 15 minutes on foot from a marvelous art gallery, and 15 minutes from airport. The rooms were very clean, bright, very well decorated, quiet and confortable. We stayed 2 nights. The owner (Dona) was very welcoming and helpful, and advised on what was on in the city. The staff was friendly. The food excellent and very fresh with a personal touch (we had 2 dinner and 2 breakfasts). I will definitely recommend the place to all my friends and hopefully go back there.

1  Thank Monique C
Reviewed September 28, 2014

Wonderful experience! From arrival to my checkout I loved Paradise Inn. The manager, Mrs. Donna is an amazing lady. I was solo and she acted as a godmother for me. The staff was also great. Breakfast was always delicious along with every other meal I tried from the restaurant. The pool is a nice feature. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Fans and AC are solid touch. View of the ocean. I will make this my home each time I visit Accra for sure. I would recommend this to any international travelers looking for a comfortable and relaxing place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I recently took a small group of students to this charming hotel and was incredibly impressed by the facilities, location and staff. It was the perfect place to rewind after a long flight and even nicer to spend an afternoon at the end of the long trip. The rooms were spacious, the food was excellent and the welcome and professionalism of Donna and her staff was commendable. We will definitely be using this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2014