“Peaceful Hotel,honest staff.”

SunSplash Hotel
SunSplash Hotel
Ranked #89 of 251 Accra B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I spent five wonderful nights in this hotel and I can honestly say it's a peaceful place to be.At the airport I realised that I had left my Notebook,usb cable and digital camera in my hotel room so I called the reception.They immediately sent the items to me here in UK by DHL at the hotel's expense.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Okomfopa
There are newer reviews for SunSplash Hotel

Reviewed December 21, 2011

when i came to ghana sun splash hotel's manager was already at the airport waiting for with the company's car and drive me safely to the hotel premises which looks like paradise.
They have a nice reception and modern facilities and internet service in each with dstv aswel

Room Tip: the last room on your left hand side
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Nana S
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I always stay in this hotel whenever I'm in Accra and it has always been brilliant. The courtesy of the staff, the tidiness and tranquillity of the hotel impressed me most.The beds are very comfy.I would recommend this hotel to any one visiting Accra.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Okomfopa
Reviewed April 13, 2011

My Second visit to this hotel. I really like it, the Service I was given was super.
It's very peaceful there and you can relax very well.
Breakfast has always tasted good and the service was also very polite.
The evenings were also very quiet without any noise.
I highly recommend this Hotel to everyone traveling to Ghana
Pokaje

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Pokaje
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Whatever this hotel might have been; I never got to experience it. I had made a reservation and arranged for a taxi from the hotel to pick me up. I called before leaving. On arrival, I called again only to be told that there was a mix up and I wasn't being expected!!!!

Still willing to give them a chance, I requested for another taxi which I was informed would get to the airport in 30mins. I called again 30 minis later and was told; there was traffic. After another 30 minutes, I was told they would contact the driver and get back to me. They didn't. I called 30 minutes later and no one would pick my call. It was a really frustrating experience. I had to talk to the airport taxi drivers; they didn't know where the hotel was. So I ended up being taken to another hotel.

I doubt if I would ever stay @ the hotel after this experience.

• Stayed: December 2010
5  Thank nwa9ja
Reviewed March 4, 2010

It was my second time at this hotel and the staff gave me a warm reception.They were really nice.My room was tidy and the air-condition was perfect. The manager arranged with a nice taxi driver for me to the airport .i will stay there again on my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank komfopaa
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Very good hotel. I high recommend this hotel for anyone if staying in Accra, Ghana.
Keep it on , Sunsplash hotel