“Good Pizza”

Mamma Mia
Ranked #1 of 282 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is a place hard to forget excellent pizza italian stile and atmosphere of mamma mia. You want an amazing pizza? This is the place but not only pizza try the lobster the pasta we have been the best in this for 15 years in Ghana we love what we do and we do it best pizza is art we are the artist
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This restaurant is a consistent favourite for people in Accra, the service is normally fast and the pizza good. I had a bad experience in here 2 years ago and was tempted back recently by a friend and enjoyed the lunch.

There are newer reviews for Mamma Mia

Reviewed December 7, 2013

It is a nice and clean restaurant, one of the best ones I have ever visited.
If you like sea food, pizza or pasta, this is the place that you should visit !

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service and great atmosphere. Very tasty pizza with lots of juicy toppings and cheese. Definitely the best pizza in Ghana.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great pizza. Peter adds the personal touch. It is definitely a landmark and a must see and experience.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting here for the past few years and the food is fabulous next to the wonderful customer service from the owner. I always have the calamari and Lobster Spaghetti. Great value for money and this place is always packed. My little bit of advice I wish there was a little more choice of Italian starters on the menu Bruschetta, focaccia Ruccola This would be amazing. I continue to visit. I do love the food here!