All reviews oxford street artisan cafe advise guests hotel is located no lift walking distance location is excellent room was clean the hotel offers fresh fruit laundry service stay there again home away from home osu atms toiletries cereal
Reviewed April 23, 2017

1. Nice, clean hotel in a very happening place but rooms are extremely compact.. about 120 sq.ft size!
2. All you get is a room! No toiletries, no water, Only 3 TV channels, no hot water, very bad internet, no coffeemaker in room.. so NO to anything other than the room!
3. Breakfast is simple and nice, continental style, but with almost same menu every day.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
urbanohotel-ghana, Guest Relations Manager at Urbano Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your patronage of our services and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value comments coming from our Guests as it helps us improve on the quality of our services. We have rectified all the things that went wrong in your room during your stay and every other thing in the hotel just to ensure that, all our guests are satisfied if not delighted. We also apologize for any inconveniences caused during the time of your stay. Thank you
Sincerely

Reviewed April 12, 2017

I had the chance to visit Ghana for a second time on Holliday recently.
Because of my excellent impression during my previous stay at Urbano Hotel in Accra I decided to stay at this Hotel again during the 3 weekends I was at the capital.
I was picked up at the airport by the complimentary transportation mini bus that the hotel offers.
On my arrival I noticed quickly that nothing has changed in this place. It remains as pleasant, convenient and accommodating as I remembered.
Urbano is located right in Oxford st, the busy heart of Accra. It provides easy access to any areas by Taxi or Trotro.
I felt like staying with friends in a very familiar environment.
This is not a 5 star hotel and it doesn't intend to. This is what makes this hotel so good. It's an ideal hotel for the business man, the solo travellers and the city explorers. Its the perfect urban hotel as an alternative to the beach resort option.
Urbano Hotel is very safe despite being on the main street of a busy capital (Security officers George during the day and Ebenezer during the night carry out their job to perfection).
I was received by Michael at reception again who accommodated me in my room quickly and as efficiently as ever.
The rooms are good in size for a city hotel and they are very clean. AC, toiletries, TV and mini bar can be found in all the rooms. The gym is well equipped with a big studio attached. The bar serves excellent cocktails in the evening on the terrace overlooking Oxford St. The breakfast is very good and always served with a smile by Isaac.
As I travel alone, they made me feel like home away from home.
Thank you all again and I hope to see you soon :)

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Inaki O
urbanohotel-ghana, Guest Relations Manager at Urbano Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Having you stay with us again was a great joy, and thank you so much for such an amazing review of our hotel and its facilities. They are really helpful.We value your patronage and confidence in Urbano Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that, you have found us and is not letting go off us. Management is happy to know that, the staff are always helpful to you. We have also passed on your praise to George and Ebenezer our security officers as well as Michael the receptionist not forgetting our ever smiling waiter Isaac. Here at URBANO HOTEL we are a family and as a family, it is our responsibility to ensure that, our guests feel like a home away from home, happy and satisfied. For this reason,we will keep working harder to ensure that our guests are at all times satisfied if not delighted. We look forward to having you with us soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Stayed at Urbano during 3/2017. Modern hotel serving excellent breakfast. The hotel is located on bustling Oxford Street close to KFC and other local stores. Although they didn't have my particular room available, I was upgraded to another room so that I could check-in. The rooms are clean and I loved the decorations. I enjoyed the infused water available at the front desk every morning. No elevators but there is plenty of help for your luggage.

There are several outdoor patios. There was a night for story-telling with hors d'oeuvres.

The morning hustle and bustle can wake you up early in the morning if the roosters don't first.

I live this little hotel in the city

Room tip: Upgrade your room from a single to a suite. Stay on the 2nd floor where there outside patio is convenient
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
urbanohotel-ghana, Guest Relations Manager at Urbano Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed our accommodation and your stay as a whole.

Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience and we are very trilled that we were able to meet your expectations if we could not exceed them.

Again, thank you for your suggestions. We value comments coming from our guests as it helps us improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Yours in Service

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Loved the art work and architecture
The service was beautiful and the location is just perfect.
Easy to find using google maps on iPhone.
Helpful and friendly staff. The security guard actually helped take a photo of me and my family

1  Thank peter t
urbanohotel-ghana, Guest Relations Manager at Urbano Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Many thanks for your patronage of our services and also for your positive review feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will continue to work hard so that at all times, our guests feel at home and delighted.
it will be our pleasure to have you with us again.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Urbano was a pleasant surprise in the heart of Osu. There was a problem with my reservation that I made on Expedia. They couldn't find it when I called to confirm my airport shuttle. It was a bit of a hassle but eventually it all worked out.
The room was nice and the staff was very accommodating. The security guard was very friendly and helpful when I needed to catch a taxi. Also, they allowed me to check out a bit late since I had a late flight out of Accra.
There are so many places within walking distance that you don't have to go very far for anything. I came alone so that was important to me.
Downside: I couldn't get wifi anywhere but the lobby and there was a funny smell in the room. I didn't complain because everything else was fine. I'm sure I'll be back!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank blackrain630

Dear Valued Guest,
we cherish your patronage at URBANO HOTEL, and love that you have given us feedback on our services, your comments are really helpful as it helps us improve on the quality of our services. We are thankful for your patience and understanding despite the inconveniences you encountered during your check in,the smell in your room and the poor internet connection during your stay. We have put measures in place just to insure that, you do not encounter all these difficulties during your next visit. We are also happy that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Once again, thank you.