“Delightful Dinner and Excellent Service”
Review of Abucci Restaurant

Abucci Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 365 Restaurants in Addis Ababa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 15, 2016

My colleagues and I had a very nice dinner here-- we especially enjoyed the tasty salads. Three of us ordered the delicious pumpkin raviolis with butter sage sauce and the fourth had tagliatelle with tomato basil sauce. Excellent! Our table also enjoyed a nice merlot from the Rift Valley and some St. George beer. We also made sure to leave room for a couple of the lovely deserts. Service was excellent throughout our meal; we left very happy! Visitors to Addis Ababa would do well to come by taxi and have the driver wait for you-- the restaurant itself isn't on a main street.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank VivaMexicoLiz
Martina M, Manager at Abucci Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Dear VivaMexicoLiz,

Thank you very much for reviewing our restaurant and for your wonderful comments.

I am delighted you and your colleagues thoroughly enjoyed your dinner – tasty salads, delicious main courses and lovely desserts are such great compliments, I cannot wait to share them with entire team.

I am also pleased you found service to be excellent and looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind regards

Martina Marinicova Fessehaye
Restaurant Manager

Write a reviewReviews (254)

Reviewed May 2, 2016

I would go back again however there was nothing special about the dinning experience.
The presentation of the food and service was good. The location is best reached by car or taxi.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed April 22, 2016

The restaurant is very nicely decorated, unusual and classy. The service is impeccable and Martina, the owner, is a very discrete but pleasant present. I had octopus and potatoes salad as a starter and it was cooked to perfection! Pasta was delicious, as it was the wine. I'll definitely go back soon !

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank GiorgiaC78
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

Plus the food is truly delicious! Martina is a very thoughtful presence, and the service is impeccable. Good luck and see you soon!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank giorgiac404
Reviewed April 14, 2016

One of the better Mediterranean restaurants in Addis. I wouldn't have found this restaurant because it is in back of two high rise buildings being constructed. Small dining area but nice ambiance, small menu with unique offerings, good quality but small portions. Great place four couples but not kids.

Date of visit: September 2015