“Home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Addis Ababa
Jazly Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 231 Addis Ababa B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Home away from home”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Three amazing nights! I usually stay with friends and family when I travel. Jazly felt like a home with its beautiful and clean rooms. The breakfast and Jazly's friendly staff makes you want to stay longer. I highly recommend Jazly for anyone who is travelling to Addis.

Room Tip: Layli's room is large and gorgeous!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank L0ve32

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I generally prefer the anonymity of hotels but something drew me to the Jazly Bed and Breakfast in Addis and I'm very pleased I followed that hunch. Situated well off a busy road close to Bole International Airport, the Jazly offers clean, well appointed comfortable accommodation, but the best part is the staff. I was met by the charming and vivacious. Almaz, who upon my arrival offered up coffee, homemade cake and Ethiopian side dishes, namely popcorn and roasted barley. Almaz and the team proceeded to ensure that all my needs were met, from locating a nearby restaurant that served vegetarian food to sourcing a SIM card for my phone. Notably, Jazly is a B&B with a social purpose, helping to fund-raise for an school run by Jazly's owners. My only regret is that I had so little time! Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank TravelingProfessorCA
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had a great 3 nights at Jazly and would recommend it to anyone who is traveling to Addis and looking for an affordable place to stay. In fact, I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Addis, full stop! The staff couldn't be friendlier, the breakfast was superb, the room was very comfortable. As good as a hotel, with the added warmth and conviviality of a BnB...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business