RiverSide Apartment Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Addis Ababa
See available hotels
Wassamar Hotel(Addis Ababa)
  • Breakfast included
Presidential Hotel(Addis Ababa)
View Hotel
All reviewsfeel at homelong termeach guestbole roadbole areacomfortable bedshot wateramenitiesinterruptionelectricityrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The terrific host and staff made RIverSide Luxury apartments the best experience I have ever had. They had all kinds of suggestions, and would help research anything you had questions about. My room was spotless and decorated perfectly. It is genuinely a wonderful place to stay.

Its location is convenient for all purposes.

Believe me, if you choose to stay in Addis Ababa you will have one of the best experiences of any guest house so do yourself a favor and stay at RIverSide Luxury apartments.
Would Recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bruk T
Yosef T, General Manager at RiverSide Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for choosing River Side Apartment Hotel for your memorable stay in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and we are happy to be part of that, please do inform us when you are coming back, we will give you the same service.

Yosef Tsegay

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying at Riverside Apartment (room#106) for past two weeks and I am encouraged to recommend this amazing all inclusive luxurious apartment to others for the following reasons: Spacious two bedrooms (comfortable and clean), fully furnished living room equipped with flat screen TV and a kitchen with decent size refrigerator, electric oven and all cooking utilities…for me this truly made it home away from home. Really good wifi connection that works…Great location as it is situated right at the heart of Bole – for those who enjoy walking it is not that far from the main Bole road…should you need taxi service, the front desk will help you get one…Not to mention at nighttime, I find it relaxing to be outside on the patio and listen to the sound of the river while appreciating the great view…Last but not least, the entire building management team from the customer service personnel at the lobby to cleaning crew embodied an exceptional professionalism…for me it has been such humbling experience…maintenance crew will appear at your doorstep within minutes should you experience any type of issue. I am amazed to see them replace a refrigerator and the boiler in the master bedroom in less than 30min. Finally I just wanted to thank the entire Riverside management team for making my stay in Addis such a memorable experience.

Room Tip: I was staying at #106 and it is quite except for the sound of the river flow which I personally find it relaxing.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Yohannes A
Yosef T, General Manager at RiverSide Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Mr Yohannes A
We at River Side are happy to know that you had an excellent experience during your stay in Addis. As you mentioned there is a river sound by room 106, we do also have the other side which is a garden view, but most of our client as well as me personally like the river sound as it is very mesmerizing and soothing. We will be glad to have you in Addis and try to arrange the same room as it was your home away from home.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is not easy to find a suitable accomodation for a medium term stay in Addis. Most appartments are either too expensive, too noisy or in a shaby condition.
Not so Riverside. The building is located in a very green resident area, away from traffic and dogs noises and rather close to Bole Rd. , Friendship Complex and the famous Beer Garden. The suites are very clean, very suitable for two and modern and newly furnished. Sitting on the balcony with a drink and some music after work is fantastic. Staff and owner are extremely friendly and helpful, the house is well organized.
For us this was the best place to find in the south of Addis at moderate prices. Since all services (e.g. cleaning of rooms, phone,Sat-TV, WiFi) are included we believe to have got a very good value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms to the riversight receive in the rain season sometimes more noise from the river but the view over the green valley especially after sunrise and the listening to the birds singing is fantastic.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank globi2001
Yosef T, Manager at RiverSide Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

We appreciate your trip advisory review and we ask you to visit us back when ever you are in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

Management and Staff