“An Great Place to Stay”
Review of Bethel Guest Home

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Addis Ababa
Bethel Guest Home
Ranked #26 of 293 Addis Ababa B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I spent six weeks in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and stayed at the Bethel Guest Home the whole time. The staff was great and made some great friends. The rooms are very nice and have a modern feel. The view on the third floor is lovely. And on top of it being a nice place to stay, it supports a ministry close to my heart, Onesimus. Onesimus works to rehabilitate and reintegrate street children with their families. You should definitely stay at the Bethel Guest Home!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Candice B

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed for a week. It was beautifully decorated with art and furniture from local artists. The food was delicious, the linens and towels soft, and the staff was friendly. They had wifi as well. I liked even more that the Bethel Guest Home uses profits to support local organizations, like Onesimus (a safe place for orphans in Addis to eat, learn and live).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We just got back from our trip to Ethiopia last week. I am so glad that we chose Bethel as our Guest House! We were there for 6 days and I can't say enough good things about it. The rooms and hospitality were excellent. While we were in Ethiopia my husband had the unfortunate experience of getting kidney stones! That is not something that you ever want to happen much less on a trip so far from home. Even though it was not the job of the staff they went above and beyond in helping us get to the hospital that's conveniently located only a couple of blocks away and making sure we were helped. Things like that make a huge difference and in our case we were under a time crunch as well.

The food was excellent as well!! What gifted cooks! :-)

Oh, and did I mention that some of the income that is generated from the guest house goes back to helping the community? One of the projects it helps support is the Onesimus Childrens Development Center. It aids in expanding their capacity to reach more street kids in Addis Ababa. You can't beat that!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Bethel Guest House was an excellent choice for our stay in Addis, the rooms was clean, spacious, quiet, and the staff was friendly and professional. Each floor had a wonderful views of the city. Special thanks to praise to the kitchen staff for being so accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed with a group at the Bethel Guest Home for 10 days in June 2013 and had a wonderful experience. The guest house is beautiful, clean, modern, and spacious. In addition to the comfortable bedrooms, there are great common areas on each floor to gather for meetings or just to relax. Our meals were delicious, and plenty of bottled water was always available for our use there and to take along when we went out for the day. Each person on the staff was kind, helpful, and went out of their way to make our stay just perfect. I would definitely recommend the Bethel Guest Home as the best place to stay while in Addis Ababa!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

i stayed here June 7-16, 2013, and loved it! The staff was so sweet and showed great concern and attention to detail. I had dinner there every night and it was delicious. I especially loved the breath taking views from the balconies. I really felt at home there. The staff even went out of their way to help me throw my husband a surprise 30th birthday party. I will be going back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kelly D
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed at Bethel guest house twice; 2/13 and 4/13 for a week each time. This is a great place to stay. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The food is fabulous and the rooms are spacious, clean and modern. I would recommend this to other friends and would stay there again. Excellent experience!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family