See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2015

I have stayed for 6 days in that hotel. The stay is beyond my expectations.
All the staff at the hotel are very kind, helpful, patient, co operative and having positive attitude. They used to help in arranging transportation on day to day basis.
Food and restaurant is one of the main plus point. The restaurant staff used to serve Asian food which tastes very good.
The rooms are very clean with good ventilation and view. Rooms also provided with refrigerator and microwave with kitchen ware which also very neatly maintained.
Additional facilities like Internet, gym are with quality and well maintained.
Special thanks to Mr Teshale, owner of the hotel, who individually ensured the customer needs and comforts and make my stay very comfortable.
If i visit Addis next time, i would like to stay there.

1  Thank sridhab
Reviewed August 14, 2015

Kebron is a fantastic guesthouse. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff is delightful, kind, and helpful, and the food is great. They have a large gym, lots of space, and work hard to accommodate any needs. I stayed with them for an extended period on a business trip and it was perfect. Teshale, the owner, is a great person and will go far out of his way to be helpful. I really can't speak highly enough. Free and quick laundry, free and quick wifi, coffee whenever you want it. They'll help you arrange cars whenever you want, which makes the 20-30 minute trip down to the city easy. It's in a quiet, safe, neighborhood, but it's quite easy to take cabs to and from more populated areas like Bole for dinners out and nightlife. I'll be back to Addis soon and I'll definitely stay at Kebron.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

This is the third time that I've stayed at the Kebron Guest house -- and I know I'll be back again! The rooms are extremely clean and spacious, and the staff is unfailingly kind and helpful. The fully staffed restaurant provides very good food, and the kitchen staff made a point of trying to get to know the guests, and provide for our needs and preferences. The owner, Teshale, once again went out of his way to make every aspect of our stay the absolute best. He was able to arrange transportation (even on short notice) for one person, or a large group (which we sometimes were), and always made sure we were comfortable and safe. I stayed for almost a month this time, and really appreciated all the comforts, including the free wi-fi, and free laundry service. Kebron also has a generator, so the power outages in Lafto rarely affected us. I was also impressed that despite the excellent accommodations already in place, Kebron has now installed a full service gym with weights, machines, and table tennis that is available for guests. Lafto is a quiet area, but Addis central is easily accessible. I look forward to my next stay.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

From arranging rides at affordable local prices to cooking anything you so desire to providing clean, spacious rooms, Teshale and his staff are truly dedicated to ensuring an extremely enjoyable stay at Kebron Guest House. My favorite part of each day was walking downstairs to be warmly greeted by the kitchen staff for breakfast and delicious Ethiopian coffee. The location in Lafto is about 30 minutes from the center of Addis, which is convenient for day trips and provides quiet, safe nights. Among many other benefits, Kebron provides a wonderful full-service gym (and when you're a foreigner who can't really eat vegetables and thus can only have injera and other carbs...you'll appreciate this nice added facility). I have nothing but good things to say about Kebron and its staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side of the building offer a wonderful view of the busy street below, the gold mosque, and the surrounding mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2015

If you are looking for a safe, secure and comfortable place to live then Kebron is the place to be. Amazing staff, Clean and spacious rooms, and most importantly, value for your money!!! I highly recommend this guest house!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends