It was my first visit to Ethiopia , my friend and I found an online offer for the executive floor with duplex room , exclusive check in and out at the same floor -12th- , there is a happy hour at the exclusive lounge which is actually two hours with a decent bar and food 7-9pm , I liked it so much .
The staff was excellent , although one of the staff asked me for my Buddha bar bracelet and I had to give it to her , totally unprofessional .
There a lot to see within the hotel amenities.
The price was accepted especially if you compared it to the other option you have ie Sheraton .
Good maintenance done but you can tell its an old building .
Location of the hotel is on the middle if the city , safe and quite .
I guess I was influenced by the whole lovely time I had in Addis Ababa so the hotel was lovely for me , but it can get better .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Addis Ababa is situated in the heart of the political capital of Africa. This landmark hotel in Ethiopia is inspired by the famous Lalibella Cross Church and is complete with its own outdoor geo-thermal swimming pool, plus an 18-hole mini-golf field. This unique hotel in Ethiopia is set on 15 acres of lush foliage, surrounded by expansive gardens. Each of the elegant guest rooms and suites offers a balcony with scenic views overlooking the gardens, mountains or the city skyline. Hilton Addis Ababa also provides a wide range of recreational options including a fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor geo-thermal pool, indoor squash court and mini-golf. Choose from a variety of restaurants and bars in Hilton Addis Ababa, offering exceptional menus, live entertainment and romantic settings. Host a meeting in one of our sophisticated event spaces or catch up with work in the business center. The hotel also features a 24-hour bank and tour operator and is the only hotel in Ethiopia with parking for more than 600 cars. Conveniently located close to Bole International Airport, this Addis Ababa hotel is situated across from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Palace and major ministries, and is only five minutes from the ECA conference center, the premier business destination in Ethiopia. Discover nearby attractions including Meskel Square, the Parliament building and the Ethiopian National Museum. Highlights: •15 minutes from Bole International Airport •3 meeting rooms and ballroom for up to 600 guests •6 restaurants and bars Fitness center, health club and outdoor pool •24-hour business center with translation services •Airport shuttle bus every two hours; private transportation is available upon request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Addis Ababa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Addis Ababa Hotel Addis Ababa
- Hilton International Addis Ababa
- Addis Ababa Hilton