“lovely”
Review of Enya's Mediterranean Kitchen - CLOSED

Enya's Mediterranean Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant Is Not Operating Since August 2014.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visiting this restaurant is a like going over to the home of your favourite aunt for dinner. Enya greets her guests with a warm smile and she stayed to chat with us a bit. My daughter's pasta was delicious and I enjoyed my chicken. The room is pretty and warmly lit with lights made from colander's and cheese graters. The meals were well priced and overall, we had a lovely evening. It was our first night in Addis and it was a good way to recover from jet lag and travel fatigue.

1  Thank CapitalMom
There are newer reviews for Enya's Mediterranean Kitchen

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good location, friendly staff. I would go there again, although it is quite average in terms of taste, quality, etc.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have travelled the world trying to find a place where the quality of food, service, and pricing is equivalent. Unfortunately, most of what I have found has been bad food, bad service, and expensive. Finally I have succeeded, finding a restaurant where everything is extraordinary and blessings it is in the city I now live in :). Enya and her team are very friendly whilst being very professional, the food is just great, and it is very fairly priced. I suggest everyone who has a chance try it ... so long as you don't steal my table :)

1  Thank Aitan S
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a little stylish find in Addis. Delicious food and great service. I would definitely recommend this little gem.

1  Thank vanwyk
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Enya's Kitchen is always a nice change from traditional Ethiopian cuisine or the typical burger or pizza which can cost as much or more than the delicious dishes that are served here!

1  Thank JHFAxum