“unexpectedly good”
Review of Enya's Mediterranean Kitchen - CLOSED

Enya's Mediterranean Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant Is Not Operating Since August 2014.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

fabulous greek herring! All the food was good and some cute decor touches. the hostess owner Enya is charming. It's not cheap but worth a visit when you feel the need for a higher grade experience in Addis

1  Thank JoburgFacey

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This restaurant offers a good range of mediterranean food (mainly Greek). Check out the colanders and graters used as lamp shades. My only complaint was that the chairs were so uncomfortable it made a relaxing meal impossible.

1  Thank RandalFaulkner
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I spent about a month in Ethiopia and ate at many many places, and this place really doesn't stand out at all for me.
I went with two local friends and was stunned at the number of ferenji (foreigners). It was like being in the US! That's just an observation-it doesn't really help or hurt the review.

I ordered a fish dish. It was supposed to be Nile Perch, but they didn't have, so they served Tilapia instead :/ It was just okay. Nothing special by either Ethiopian or American standards. Service was VERY slow, but I would say that's the case most places. Took a long to get menus because the server couldn't find any. Lol.

Prices were higher than the average restaurant, no doubt, but still reasonable. Also, very limited vegetarian options (thus I ate fish :( )

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Enya's Kitchen is great, I have spent the last 5 months in Addis and have eaten at least twice or three times a week there with work colleagues. Excellent Food and Service, great atmosphere and a pleasure to eat there. Had a great Christmas and New Year there too and Enya looked after us all. Thank you Enya hope to be back soon to see you all again.

2  Thank Trevor T
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went for lunch and had a beautiful fresh and very authentic Greek salad with dips. Nice atmosphere - feels very Greek.

1  Thank E2013D