All reviews business class passengers free transit hotel voucher an overnight stay ethiopian airlines bole international airport linens addis luxury internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Won’t stay here again,
Food was not good. Often items on the menu were not available.
Stayed 4 weeks and I did give it a chance.
The room was nice and was well cleaned daily.
Not really close to any amenities.
The hotel will stop you from bringing any food or drinks from outside.
I was stopped with a couple pieces of cake from the restaurant I was just at.
Was told it’s not allowed. Seriously, I just ignored this and carried on into the hotel.
They continued to follow me with the cake lol, I turned to the door man a told him to leave me alone.
The hotel is less than a year old and has several issues to sort out.

The skylight should not dictate to the guest but rather make them feel at home.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were there for one night only while connecting in Addis Abeba airport after a long flight coming from North America. We chose that hotel as it was brand new and located super close to the airport. You can’t really walk up to the hotel but the shuttle only takes like 2-3 minutes. The check in was quite quick but they had an issue with processing our credit card, even though it didn’t get blocked (it’s more their machine that had an issue). The room was nicely decorated and comfortable, but there wasn’t any hot water in the early morning! We’ve called them to let them know but nobody came to fix the issue... buffet in the restaurant was decent. They also had two Asian restaurants which weren’t opened in the morning, but that’s pretty good in terms of options for an airport hotel. I would probably go back due to its proximity and the fact that it is quite modern. Oh, apparently when only staying for one night, then a hotel voucher can be obtained so no visas are necessary... if we would’ve known then we would’ve avoided the electronic visas!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is amazing. I missed a connection and needed was provided accommodation by the airline in this hotel. Staff is kind and professional. The room is awesome (see pictures). Above all the food is so diverse and so delicious!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2019

I stayed at this property two different nights about three weeks apart. The first night the were many clear signs that they were still 'just opening'. None of that deterred from my enjoyment but it was notable.

The second night clear progress had been made and things went that much more smoothly and looked that much more put together.

My room was great and affordable for what the hotel offers. I loved the pool options, especially before/after a long flight. The buffet food options is fantastic - variety and quality of food.

If you are lucky enough to get this as your transfer hotel on a long layover enjoy! If not, consider booking it directly if you like a little luxury.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019

flew EA, so the layover included a stay in this gorgeous hotel. this hotel for passengers is available if flying business class and demonstrates EA commitment to winning new business. the room is great, the soaking tub is wonderful (ask for extra epsom salt) and the view is great. we landed at 9 am, in the room by 930 and had breakfast. lunch and dinner is included but what matters most is the rest. the staff are awesome and really want for YOU to enjoy their country.

Room tip: use the pool, go for a walk, play golf !!!
Date of stay: September 2019