See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2013

it is clean and safety but staff and reception guys cheating customers
i stayed from 25 jun 2013 - 30 jun 13
rate of exchange for dollar (1950 - 1850) less than out side and there no full information about late check in and check out
they are not trustable
you have to be care

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nasraldin E
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, the staff are really friendly and keen to help. The food in the restaurant is better than other hotels nearby and the waitresses/waiters plus kitchen staff are keen to adapt and modify the meals when they can according to your requirements e.g. less cheese on the pizza!

Room tip: Book the rooms at the back of the hotel to reduce street noise and they are cooler in the summer/darker. The swimming pool does not exist..... note: there is supermarket/shop next door.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2012

You stay in this hotel if you want a key location. It is basically in heart of Addis Ababa with a lot of transportation, restaurants and cafes. It is also close to everything.

Other than the location, the hotel is small and the service is okay

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is my first review on TripAdvisor, felt I had to provide feedback for KZ because I had such a nice stay there! I stayed there for more than 2 weeks and during that time the staff couldn't have made me feel more at home. Everyone knew my name and took the time to chat to me anytime I passed and make sure I had anything I needed! My room was really comfortable and I had a good WiFi connection. The location is also great, there are so many restaurants, bars and shops around (check out Lime Tree cafe just down the road, it's great!). But most of all I just loved the warm and friendly service at KZ - I hope to return to Addis one day and wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was my fourth stay and the hotel gets my return custom because of the assistance and friendliness of the staff. They are a credit to the business. The rooms are clean, simple and secure, the room service menu delicious and affordable.

Date of stay: May 2012