Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Mashood Akmal
Leeds

Brilliant 5 Star Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 25, 2019
One of the best Customer Service Orientation worldwide.
Front Office Desk and Concierge have amazing personal touch when comes to handling guests which makes them feel at home, away from home.
Alex (Front Office Manager) is very hard working and genuinely does everything to assist guests. It is sometimes sad to leave these lovely folks as amount of smile and comfort they extend is just marvelous.
Abel from Concierge and his rest of team are Superb !

Room was very nice, good hotel location and clean rooms. I will always love to come back to this property when in Addis Ababa.

Well done Radisson Blu and team.
Date of stay: May 2019
Room Tip: All rooms are good.
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded May 30, 2019
Dear Mashood A,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team at Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa strives to provide you with the absolute best, every day.

Our staff in the operation area deserves all the credit and we'll definitely pass your message to them. It gives us great encouragement to get positive feedback from you. Please visit us again soon.

$78
2.5 miles from Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa
Restaurant
View more hotels in Addis Ababa
1,277 results
All reviews business lounge business trip room service excellent hotel enjoyed my stay airport shuttle home away from home spa addis security africa internet conference driver usd speed country
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I stay often at the Radisson Blu, when I am in Addis Ababa. At the Airport this Hotel has a booth, which will arrange transfer to the hotel. The hotel is about 20 Minutes away from the airport. Ask for a room to the backside of the hotel, since the street in front can be noisy. The rooms are quite spacious and the interior is well looked after. It has got a nice restaurant with the usual good breakfast Radisson always offers. The bar can be crowded but the the seats outside are nice and comfortable.
The fitness area has got everything you need, inclusive Saune and Steam-bath. The best of all is the staff, which is always friendly and very helpful.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank Africabtblog
HeimoLeitgeb, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa and provide meaningful feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your experience matched your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2019

I stayed at the Radisson Blu on 16 - 18 May 2019. Check in and check out were quick, friendly staff, great security check in, good meals, comfy rooms. Overall, I recommend Radisson. However, the variety of western dishes need to be more diverse.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for recommending our hotel to other potential customers. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the service provided by our team. Powered by our yes I can! Service philosophy, our team always strives hard to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction. We look forward to another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please visit us again when you are back in Addis Ababa.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Radisson at Addis Ababa for less than 24 hours and I should say it was not great. The room comfort is wonderful. The location is good. The restaurant staff are amazing. But for a vegan like me, the food choice is extremely limited. My experience was, however, bad at the reception during check in. I paid $200 and the person at the desk said he was 2$ short of the remaining amount. After a lot of deliberations, I asked him to add the shuttle charges, and he claimed he was still short of the remaining amount. He paid me 12$ and when I said he needs to give me another 10$, he did. When he helped me with the luggage to the room he said I should vacate by noon the next day but he could extend till 6 pm. The next day, I was told the rooms were booked and that I could have the room only till 5 pm. My shuttle was at 8 pm. For a first time, single traveller, this was not a welcoming experience

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank travel75900

Dear Valued Guest,

First, allow me to apologize on behalf of everyone at Radisson blu Hotel, Addis Ababa. We love what we do and we want every customer to have the best possible experience. Please know that your situation was an exception and we won't allow for repeats. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can't fix the past but you have my personal commitment to find ways to improve the way our staff serves each and every customer. Until then, please receive my most sincere apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

I also want to acknowledge the professionalism and quality of service delivered by Mr Amsalu Dagnew. He was committed in providing a service that made the customer be happy and he did so with politeness and care always demonstrating that a customer comes first.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
HeimoLeitgeb, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Valuable Customer,
We are thankful for your time to write a review to let us know how we are doing. It is good to know that our team at Radisson Blu Addis Ababa exceeded your expectations and made your experience a memorable one. I will thank personally Mr. Amsalu Dagnew for his extra effort making your stay even more enjoyable. It was a pleasure to serve you. Let me look into the SPA Price to ensure we offer value for money.
Please come back again!

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for over a week on business trip to Addis.
The hotel is not a striking beauty or greatly comfortable. Gym is small and with no air con (working). Food & restaurant - selection is broad but me and my colleagues all ended up with stomach issues every time we ate there. Serious stomach issues.

Its Ethiopia so energy breaks are plenty and often and the hotel is not immune to them. This affects the internet, tv etc. Tv signal was also patchy.

There is a coffee place in the lobby which sells branded coffee but the taste of this drink is far from what one considers a good taste, yet its strong robusta if you like one and hot as it comes.

The rooms are ok but very dark, views dont exist as its either busy street or a development site. And everything is quite dusty so be prepared!

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank dofekus
HeimoLeitgeb, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Dofekus,

First, allow me to apologize on behalf of everyone at Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa. We love what we do and we want every customer to have the best possible experience. Please know that your situation was an exception and we won't allow for repeats. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can't fix the past but you have my personal commitment to find ways to improve on all the points you put out. Until then, please receive my most sincere apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.