$104
$208
$170
Hotel Lobelia(Addis Ababa)
$51
Ag Palace Hotel(Addis Ababa)(Great Value!)
$27
Agoda.com
Caravan Hotel(Addis Ababa)
$48
$47
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Hotel rooms are big, esp. those with Kitchen. Room service is good, however, staff at reception sometimes is not speaking professionally. Sometimes, there's noise from outside. No Gym in this hotel. Spa - Sauna is good.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Shirdi-Sai-Devotee
Reviewed November 6, 2010

i was in Bole Ambassador hotel on Oct. i had a very good time,the room,food and resturant staff was nice but some time the Internet On & Of .reseptioni staff they are profetional specially ABRAHAM he was help full and knowlagebel he has good relation with all guest ,always he assist me so if you go ambassador hote you dont need to worry about Internet b/c abraham is their,

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank davidbony
Reviewed May 17, 2010

The hotel is very near the international airport and in a good part of town with restaurants, banks etc. withing close walking distance. Food in the restaurant is fine. Unfortunately the hotel is surrounded by building sites but presumably this is temporary. Rooms are a spacious with separate bedroom and sitting room. Satellite tv means you can keep in touch with what is going on internationally though internet connection (free in the rooms and in the business centre) is slow and very unreliable. There is a surprisingly good fitness centre. If you are interested in traditional crafts and produce, make sure you visit the shop just down on the Bole Road which is run by a Women's Group and sells items made by the members - much cheaper, a greater selection than you'll find in the airport shops and the money goes directly to the producers!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank PMontour
Reviewed March 24, 2010

As a newly wedded man I stayed with my wife for nearly four weeks in Bole Ambassador Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Our plan was just to stay for few days, however the great service that we received made us to change our mind and stayed for almost four weeks, even beyond our plan and budget. The Hotel has its own free gym, sauna, steam and internet for who stay. We used to most out ot it. Most of all we enjoyed the buffet breakfast that they offer for anyone who stay a night in the hotel. They also have an excellent room service.
The hotel's location is brillint, its located in a prestigious place called Bole and you feel safe all the time. Its close to restaurants and shopping centres, that makes everyones life easy to pick what you want. www.boleambassadorhotel.com
I can't pass without mentioning their wonderful manager (Kumneger) and all staff members (Receptionists, waiters, porters and securities) were very friendly, made as feel at home. I never expected to get such a quality service..
I would love to forward my thanks to all staff members of the hotel, thank you. You made us feel at home. You all are great, see you on our next visit!!

Melaku, London England

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Meluu
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I stayed at the Bole Ambassador Hotel for 4 nights and I stayed there last year. The stay last year was fine but this time, I am never going to stay there again.

When I checked-in, i found the floors to the room completely dirty. it looks like it has not been vacuumed for a long time. Also the smell from the toilet was foul. The toilet was clean - its just the smell coming from the pipes. I asked to change my room but other rooms were not available. (I am pretty sure that they were not sold out - they just did not want to move me to a room that cost more.)

They also kept asking me for a deposit or asking me to pay for the whole stay up front. I said that I can pay by my credit card but was informed over several days that their credit card machine was not working. It had not been working for 5 days. (this seems incedible to me that for a business that says that they take credit cards to have their credit card machine not work for 5 days). They said that I had to pay by cash but of course, this being ethiopia, the atm machine was not working on the days that i tried to get money. So, when i infomed them that i was only able to withdraw some money but not all because the ATMs were not working... the credit card machine miraculously started working within 30 mins after not working for 5 days!

Overall, I just felt like the front desk just lied to me during the whole trip.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo