“Coffee”

Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Addis Ababa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2013

bought 500 gramm of the coffee for 83 birr excellent smell in the car and will take it to dubai. Quality and package seems fanatsatic.

1  Thank frankscheunert

Reviewed August 11, 2013

...so I can't say much about going in for a cup of coffee BUT I had a nice time while I was there. They set up the place very nicely so you can see all the different types of roast that they had. I ended up getting a kilo of the Swedish roast (they have some samples behind glass that you can look at to see how dark the various roasts are). The service was a bit slow but the packaging was really nice. It was also fascinating to see everyone absolutely absorbed with watching the world championships for marathon running. I liked it all in all.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We visited the Tomoca in the Radisson hotel. It is reason enough to stay at that hotel! My coffee was delicious and the croissant that I enjoyed with it was perfect. It was one of the highlights of my week in Addis,

3  Thank CapitalMom
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Tomoca coffee is a must-see (read; taste) when you are in Addis. Ask for macchiato, add lots of sugar. Enjoy!

1  Thank imflickring
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have heard about Tomoca for a long time but never managed to get to Piazza. Over this past weekend I went out to Old Airport with a friend and we had burgers at Sishu (?) then we stopped by Tomoca in Old Airport. You could smell the wonderful smell of roasting coffee before you got into the building.

The coffee was really good. It was a perfect completion of the Saturday lunch. If I lived closer to any of the Tomoca's I would be a regular.

Worth a visit if you are a coffee lover.

1  Thank Africache