“Vibrant place to hang out”
Review of Kaldi's Coffee

Kaldi's Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 27, 2012

great coffee, good ambience & good crowd. Nice place to hang out and have some superb coffee. It is also the cheapest coffee place in the world...

1  Thank Aditya78
There are newer reviews for Kaldi's Coffee

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were intrigued when we saw this place as the branding is outrageously similar to Starbucks and we wanted to check it out.

What we found was a busy, Western style coffee shop that has great service and very attentive staff.

Interior not quite up to Starbucks standard but coffee better!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great offer of coffees, cakes, ice cream and fresh fruit juices. There are several Kaldis cafes to be found in the flashier parts of the city. Frequented by the young and beautiful of Addis Abeba.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Advice to My friend who is also standing next to me , crying her souls out on how this place is over rated , well Think again. They have an amazing services , great Cakes , Bad toilet ( by Dubai standard ) , and nice ice cream . Have outside service !!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

While I was taking a quick tour of the city, I kept watching several outlets of Kaldi's coffee and it certainly made me curious to know more about this chain. The signage, interiors, sitting arrangements are very nice and catchy. They offer wide varieties of coffees and cakes and sandwiches at good price point.
The service is excellent and food quality is also very good. I went there two times in a day as wanted to enjoy nice Ethiopian coffee in nice winter season.
I would certainly recommend to go and try this joint whenever you visit Addis.