“Breezes is the BEST!”

Ranked #195 of 288 Restaurants in Addis Ababa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is the outdoor cafe at the Sheraton - my FAVORITE food in all of Addis. Mind you, it is mostly Asian and European fare (I don't really like Ethiopian food all that much - it is TOO spicy), but the quality is excellent and the service is amazing!! I am on a first-name basis with some of the servers and they were SO very kind to me during my two months' stay in Addis.

1  Thank alistarr1

Reviewed February 23, 2013

That veal was something else, and the wine...mmmm. Great staff and the place was historical. We enjoyed it and went back for a second try that was even better.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Its a great location the pool of the sheraton. Lots of very rich people looking down on the staff, yes some real colonial vibes there (if you like that, we don't)

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Breezes at the Sheraton was very reasonable and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Near the pool at the Sheraton in Addis, Food is OK but not good for the price.
It always seems to be too hot if it is in the sun or too cold in the shade.
If you are staying at the Sheraton its worth a look for a change but if I wasn't staying there I wouldn't go out of my way to visit.

1  Thank GastroNinja