Second stay here. It is the best in Djibouti. Rooms are very comfortable. Staff is friendly. Multiple restaurants to choose from. Facilities are great - two pools, small beach, great gym, spa, shops. I would recommend this and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the busy districts, yet only few minutes from the airport, Djibouti Palace Kempinski is ideally located at a prime beachfront between the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean, in a secluded and peaceful setting of palms and bougainvillea. Djibouti Palace Kempinski features a plethora of entertainment amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center, mountain bikes, outdoor swimming pool, mini club, restaurants and bars. Djibouti Palace Kempinski redefines luxury service in the Land of Gods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Djibouti Palace Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Djibouti Palace Kempinski Hotel Djibouti
- Palace Kempinski Hotel Djibouti
- Palace Kempinski Djibouti