Hilton is the the only Hotel in Yaounde City, rest all are just a place to spend a night (read not very comfortable). Although very highly priced and almost double to the next avaliable 'decent' hotel in the city but if one can afford it is a place to stay and enjoy the hospitality of bilingual staff. Being the only branded and the biggest hotel in Yaounde its lobby is always full and parking space for you car is rarely avaliable (though basement parking is at disposal).
Rooms: Highly comfortable with soft beds and great view from Balcony.
Swimming Pool: Decent
Resturants: Good but costly
Bar: nothing great but fine place to chill after a days work.
I have always stayed in Hilton whenever in Yaounde and always got best of the treatment form the staff. Shall highly recommend to fellow travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city's central business district, Hilton Yaounde hotel is the only international hotel in Yaounde, is walking distance to government offices, local corporations and is only 30 minutes from Nsimalen International Airport by the hotel's complimentary shuttle service. The hotel features 248 rooms and suites, 16 flexible meeting and banqueting room, a well equiped Business Centre, 5 restaurants and Bars, a Fitness club with an outdoor pool, an indoor Mall with 14 shops, and is ideally situated to explore local activities and tourist attractions including the National Craft Market and National Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Jovago.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Yaounde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Yaounde Hotel Yaounde
- Yaounde Hilton
- Hilton International Yaounde