See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We've stayed at the 2 bedroom apartment for 2 weeks with our family. The apartment is great, huge and has all amenities needed for a perfect stress-free stay in Burundi. The service is great, Donatier will always do his best to meet all customers demands. I can recommend Jardin Tropical as one of the best places to stay during your travel in Burundi, we will definitely come back

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed April 27, 2018

I had travelled for work with my colleague and this was the perfect place for us to stay! Its in a beautiful neighborhood, the place is very clean and everyone is really hospitable!! We stayed in the duplex room with all the amenities! The place is in a quiet neighborhood and the breakfast is really good. I'll definately stay here again when i come back to Bujumbura. I highly recommend it.

Room tip: Choose the duplex room if you're travelling with family or a group of friends or if you just want a quiet spacious clean house.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Dominique P, Owner at Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Dear Ritah,
Many thanks for your kind feedback. It will be a pleasure to see you again !

Dominique PUTHOD
Owner
Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, Bujumbura

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I stayed here few days ago and I loved the place. The place brings the name aparthotel to life as my room was self contained with a mini kitchen should you want to cook for yourself incase you are in Bujumbura for a while. I loved sitting on the green terraces reading or sometimes looking at the hills that surround the city. Overall, it is a great place, with great service. High five to Donatien who is always ready to help!
Loved it. I will be back someday.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dominique P, Owner at Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear guest,
Many thanks for your recent feedback. It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to your return. Our garden will be even bigger in the next months as we are planning an extension.
Regards,

Mr. Dominique PUTHOD - propriétaire (owner)

Aparthotel Jardin Tropical
Studios Meublés et Equipés en location à Bujumbura - Serviced studio apartments

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and had a fantastic time. Donatien was very helpful in calling taxis for us and in helping with logistics in general. Would definitely recommend and room was very spacious for two people.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Benjamin,
Many thanks for your comments. We look forward to your return !

Regards,

Mr. Dominique PUTHOD - propriétaire (owner)

------------------------------------
Aparthotel Jardin Tropical
Studios Meublés et Equipés en location à Bujumbura - Serviced studio apartments

Reviewed January 22, 2018

My friends and I booked the duplex apartment and were really happy with our stay. The unit was clean and furnished with everything you'd need in a regular 2-bedroom apartment. The staff was friendly & patient and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Get breakfast here if you can - the juice is fresh squeezed and I believe that all the fruit comes straight from the property.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dominique P, Owner at Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Yvonne,

Many thanks for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to welcome you. Most of the fruits indeed come form our garden, and from January 2018, we are extending our property with another 300 square meters of gardens. We are planning to build a pool for our guests.

See you again soon !