See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2014

I stayed in this Hotel from 5th to 7th May 2014. the rooms are quiet moderate but not really equivalent to the price. Get ready for un expected guests (Mosquitoes) .
the next evening I found my mosquito net removed :D.

my other colleagues had endless wrangles with the hotel manager when we about to leave. it made us almost delay.

the food is quiet good thumbs up for this. the road to the hotel is totally scary, u cannot easily walk to the city center. the bar at the hotel is completely deserted which is not a good sign.

you have to leave your laptop everything at the reception which a sign of theft at the Hotel.

Room tip: stay her here only if the pay you
Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank Blair R
Reviewed June 26, 2014

only on a last day of my stay in this hotel I discovered a rooftop terrace
it is a nice place to chill-out
the first room I was assigned was on third floor without lift, but they told at the reception that it is with a lake view - so i accepted, just to find out that AC in the room did not work and that I had to ask receptionist to bring the lake closer so I can actually have a view on lake. they sent someone to repair AC and the person was convinced that AC is working. I changed the room with a help of receptionist who is very friendly.
second room had no view on lake either - but since I did not spent much time in the room it was not even important any more. fresh fruit basket in the room every day. bathroom with a tub and strange shower (it sprays in opposite direction from where you want it). no toiletries in the bathroom - but the weight scale is there:)
breakfast - you better take what is there - because if you order something else you may wait till lunch.
despite all this the personnel is overall helpfull and friendly and they may cover and make you forget all strange and unpleasant things ...

Room tip: wing with the lift does the job
Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed June 4, 2014

It was a very excellent experience I had at the Hotel when I visited Bujumbura in June 2013.
Very good customer care and welcoming staff.
This is a place one should stay in whenever visiting the Great Lakes Region Resort City of Bujumbura, Burundi.

Room tip: Higher floors have much larger view of the town/city.
Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The building is big and of a strange design but has a certain charm. The rooms are large and well-equiped. Service is friendly and food is good. The conference room is spacious and suitable for up to 60 people, coffee is served on the roof terrace with a beautiful view. On contrary to the website; there's no swimming pool, also there's no toiletries supplied. They do bring fruits and 2 bottles of water to the room each day. I have not experienced any problems with security, and there's a small save in the wardrobe. All in all good place for meetings and also fine for travellers / tourists.

Room tip: There are room with view on the lake e.g 11
Date of stay: January 2014
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The conference hall is on the 4th floor and the elevator only works intermittently. However, if you go up the stairs, you'll enjoy a nice, hillside view of Bujumbura from below. I thought the hotel and lounge areas were very nice - all marble and glass and everything looked new. Also, since it's on the hill, the temperature is a little cooler and the hotel catches a nice breeze.

I didn't stay here, so I'm not sure how the rooms are. The food at the conference was standard French/Burundi fare. I'd probably go back for a bite and some views.

Date of stay: October 2012