All reviews golf course professional staff play golf i strongly recommend this hotel swimming pool mosquito net up to date nice food internet connection business leadership spray
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I’m staying in this hotel from the 19th August up to date 26th September 2018. Definitely this place is unique in Bujumbura. The Hotel Managers “John & Lisette” are very professional, humble and always ready to meet customer needs. John has hands-on on the food & beverage, which turns Roca the best place ever to eat and drink. Restaurant & Bar tenders are too professional and the best in Bujumbura. It is visible that the leadership is taking this place to its excellence.

Resuming, from the Check-in to the housekeeping, guards, among many other employees with whom we interact on a daily basis, I give my 10 point on a scale of 1-10. Very pleasant and professional staff.

In addition to this, the hotel has great views from the Rooms, to the swimming pool and to the Golf course as well, rooms are also good.

I strongly recommend this Hotel to those who are looking to be home being far from home.

My compliments and thanks to all Roca’s team with a special remark to John Mulungye

Fausto Cruz

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank 811faustoc
Reviewed April 12, 2018

loved the place. very pleasant and professional staff. food was quite good and I really enjoyed their burger which comes with a lot of little extras: pickles, onion chutney, grated cheese, chili con carne... lots of little thngs to make every bit different and interesting.

Rooms are great with a very good A/C system.

My only negative comment would be on the towels: they look grey and smell a little.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel from 30 October to 6 November 2017. There's definitely no better place in Bujumbura. The Hotel Manager (John) is the most hand-on and simply amazing leader I have seen. It is not a mistake that this hotel is a success. With such excellent leadership, success just follows. John was always at hand to attend to his guests with humility and genuine care.

Everything was perfect, right from the check-in, meals, drinks and checkout process. I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a piece of paradise away from home. Whether for business or pleasure, Roca Golf is worth every penny.

I look forward to staying at Roca Golf hotel in the near future. Jim.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2017

I had the chance to work with the hotel team in the last week (10-12May 2017) when our VVIP flight crew stayed there and we uplifted catering from there as well. Staff were all very friendly and courteous, right from the butlers, receptionists, restaurant staff and all.

John Mulungye the hotel manager is a game changer with attention to detail and personal responsibility for customer concerns. He took us on a tour of the hotel before our crew arrived, just to be sure our requirements were adequately met. He drives the team by carefully monitoring every aspect of service delivery and ensuring consistency to every quality.

Great meals from Chef Anish who also worked tirelessly to ensure every culinary detail was at it's finest.

And the hotel grounds, the swimming pool and great views of its golf course from the rooms was amazing.

Thanks a heap ROCA team!

Room tip: Great views of the hotel golf course from the balconies.
Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank FredKiige
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms were very good and large. Great views over the golf course. Restaurant is excellent as well. The steak was on the small side but very thick and cooked perfectly. I really recommend breakfast and dinner here.

Date of stay: January 2017