King's Conference Centre
Goodlife Residence(Bujumbura)(Great Value!)
$65
$58
Aparthotel Jardin Tropical(Bujumbura)(Great Value!)
$70
$47
Roca Golf Hotel(Bujumbura)
Hotel Botanika(Bujumbura)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot waterair conditioninga great place to stayexercise roomclean roomswell taken careworking orderfresh towelspreferred place to staygreat facilitiesbest place in townservice was impeccablelike royaltyenjoyable staysix nightsreception staffpositive experience
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wonderful surprise! The decor and surroundings, as well as the staff and management, were much superior than I ever imagined. The food was excellent and I felt secure and well attended to at all times. The gym and access to wifi were an unexpected delight. Lots of hot water and nice air conditioning at night made for a restful night. Would highly recommend and plan to return there again next year!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
KCCburundi, Guest Relations Manager at King's Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at King's Conference Centre. We take our customer security as a high priority and we are glad to hear you felt very secure at KCC. We are currently expanding King's Conference Centre and will have even larger gym facilities in the near future. You are welcome again at KCC! Kaze!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our trip to Bujumbura Burundi was wonderful due to the gracious hospitality received from the friendly, efficient staff at KCC. From the time we arrived until time of departure we received excellent care. The place was clean, the food was wonderful, freshly prepared and served. The rooms have air conditioning and hot water for showers. The location was excellent as well as the view from any vantage point. The area is quite and has a feel of a private resort. I would highly recommend KCC for lodging.

Room Tip: This is the place to stay, excellent accommodations, service and value.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Ladd S, Guest Relations Manager at King's Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you very much for taking your time to appreciate our facilities. At KCC, hospitality is our main concern and our desire is to let our precious guests feel at home even though they are in a new place. So it will be a great pleasure to welcome you once again in our hotel.

Best regards.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Recently stayed in the KCC in Bujumbura for a week and found it to be very comfortable. This was my fourth trip to Africa, and the KCC was by far the best accommodation I have had. The room was clean, the air conditioning was a great perk, and I was pleased to have WiFi accessibility. The staff was especially friendly and helpful. The grounds were well kept, and I felt very safe there. If I should ever return to Bujumbura, I would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank Tricia P

Thank you for taking time to write about our facilities at KCC. We began to build a new extension where our gym will be moved to a different location and hope the evenings at the hotel section will be more quieter than before.
Best regards.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

King's Conference Centre is an incredible facility with everything that we needed for a wonderful stay in Burundi. The accommodations were lovely, and without hesitation I will absolutely recommend KCC to friends. The lodging has been thoughtfully provisioned to make travelers feel "at home," and we felt completely at ease and secure. Having traveled to different countries, I've learned that hot water can be in short supply, yet that was never a problem at KCC. At the end of full days, we were so glad to walk into rooms that had air conditioning, great linens and had been cleaned so thoroughly. Every meal was delicious, and I personally loved the fish! The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help. From Simon Guillebaud who helped tremendously with many arrangements to every person whom we met there, each staff member was completely available and efficient in providing what we needed to make our stay be comfortable and profitable. For example, I am "computer challenged," and every time that I wanted to check my emails, a staff person (without being asked) stopped what he was doing and helped me connect with the server. (This sounds a small thing unless you are the one who is trying to keep a project going and can't figure out the computer!). This made staying on top of my work much easier. At breakfast every day, the restaurant attendant poured hot milk in my coffee cup because he observed on the first morning that that was how I fixed it myself. Repeatedly there was such attention to detail. Though I have traveled a lot, I find the places to which I want to return are the ones where the staff has been kind, helpful and efficient. Upon reviewing this, I see that I've used all of those words several times. Thoughtful service and planning make all the difference in one's traveling experience. That's why I am recommending KCC without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Ladd S, Public Relations Manager at King's Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear esteemed guest, thank you so much for taking time to appreciate the quality of our services.
By this time, KCC is being expanded. We are building new facilities that will include a swimming pool and hotel suites. I hope they will be ready for your next stay.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel.
Best Regards

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Everyone I met at the KCC was incredibly accommodating and professional. The food served here was outstanding and prepared with care which has not always been the case elsewhere. Showers were very hot and rooms had very cold air conditioning. This place is a quiet oasis and an excellent place for any conference or for general lodging in Bujumbura. I highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2013

We are so appreciate your time in writing and sharing with others about our facilities at King's Conference Centre. We take time and provide strong training to all of our staff to serve with excellence in everything we do. We are glad that the air conditioning and other amenities were working to your standards. Hope to see you again at KCC!