Days Inn Atlantic
$70
TripAdvisor
$135
$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewspriced hotelroom was clean and comfortableplace to staymotelamenitiespetrepair
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel, with no frills, at about the half way point of our trip. I was a bit suspicious of the hotel, given its price, but the generally positive reviews convinced me to book.

We were pleased with our room. The only complaint was that it did smell a bit like smoke - mainly because its on the same floor as the smoking rooms. The room was clean, and the staff was very nice. My stepson enjoyed the pool, and having a mini fridge was a bonus. It was very quiet.

What really sealed the deal was the free breakfast the next morning. It was truly excellent. You could make your own belgium waffle, and they had eggs and sausage, on top of the standard continental breakfast fare. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2011

This motel isn't actually in Atlantic but, North East of town on I-80. There isn't much at this exit, just a convenience store but, the motel has frozen pizza for late and hungry arrivals. This place is clean and very well maintained. They also have a little outdoor pool that looked inviting. This isn't for the olympic swimmer - just a nice place to cool off. This is our second stay at this motel and will definately stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2011

The service was Okay. They only had one person in the office around check in time, and that person was not actually IN the office, so I was standing around waiting for about 5-7 minutes before being helped. Also, she could not give me change for a $20.

Hated the room. We got in, and it seemed to be cold, but clammy. I thought maybe it was just a minor issue that as the day went on, the AC would dehumidify the room, and everything would be fine. We left our clothes in the room. We came back from our day, and ALL of our clothes, the carpet, and the beds were damp! Even the sheets! It was bad. The walls were also dirty. Also, the walls were pretty thin, we could clearly hear the people next door to us. The entire room just seemed Old. There was only 1 end table, the TV was from the early 90's (but it still worked just fine). The pillows seemed to be very old and mostly deflated. I would not recommend.

It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere, and it had a pool, the pool looked like it would have been fine to swim in, but we didn' use it. They did have free wifi, that was a plus and we did use it.

Ultimately, for the price I paid, I would have been better sleeping in my car, it probably wouldn't have been as humid.

Room Tip: Go to the AmericInn in Elk Horn instead.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Stayed the night here after finding a coupn in the travel buddy book. Will never stay in an America's Best Value Inn again! Daughter & I awoke to bites all over our legs, to which I received an email stating that the rooms were clean. I have never had this happen & it is really disgusting that nothing was done. Make me sour towards that hotel brand!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family