Boulders Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
A-Ford-O Motel(Atlantic)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewssmall townfront deskneeded a place to staynice place to stayquiet locationin townthe room was nicewould stay here againcomfortable bedymcamotelinterstateboulderswedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have stayed here numerous times, from my first step through the door I felt VERY welcomed like this was my home away from home! ALL of the staff is overwhelmingly friendly & welcoming!
From outside/inside, lobby/rooms the accommodations are EXCELLENT!
Beds & pillows are to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would drive out of my way for comfort like this!!!
THANK YOU ALL for an AWESOME stay!!
Terri G

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Terri G
Reviewed October 4, 2011

On a recent trip back to Atlantic for my high school reunion, stayed here. 4 month old motel. VERY Beautiful accommodations, one of the best beds and best pillows we have ever slept on. We had the jacuzzi suite, very roomy and lovely. Jacuzzi wasn't as large as some we have had in our rooms, but fit us well. I have no complaints other than weak coffee at breakfast. :) you won't be sorry if you stay here! Very friendly staff. I believe their prices may be a bit over budget for the area but we were happy with what we paid due to the number of bookings our class had.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple