“Enjoyable dinner served by kind staff near by a breezy poolside.”
Review of Sofra Ouaga Turkish Restaurant - CLOSED

Sofra Ouaga Turkish Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed May 4, 2014

It was the best restaurant I've ever visited in Africa. Any type of Turkish food you can taste in the exact form like Turkish hometown. Even you may have sheesha. Great choices for the vegetarians also. Special thanks to all staff for their smiley faces and sincere attitudes.

3  Thank Se0ulist
There are newer reviews for Sofra Ouaga Turkish Restaurant

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

It is a good place. Foods are delicious. You can taste lots of Turkish Food here. Beyti Soup Pide kebaps are beautiful. Good atmosphere and nice welcome.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I was there too .That's great place to eat something.and I can find what I would like to eat from Turkish cuisine

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I went here with friends to celebrate my birthday on the recommendation of a friend. Great place for a group except that there were only 4 menus and there were 11 of us! The beyti is excellent, and the sharwamas are die for--the best I've had. The swimming pool, the spray misters, the white-gloved waiters, the collection of hookahs near the entrance transport you to another world. And free appetizers to boot--the only negative is no alcohol is served.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We are very pleased for the moment we eat and time we spend there with enjoy.thanks to all persons working there for the delightful meals and efforts.You will never regret being there .