This is possibly the worst meal I have ever eaten having loved for over twenty years in Gaoborne. The starter was spiced sausage brought to the table on a flaming plate. I discovered that the flames were methylated spirits which ought never to be used and made me feel physically sick. The steak was tough, badly cut, full of sinew and closer to incinerated than medium rare as ordered. The waiter, when one could attract his attention was clueless and the manager(s), who were sitting with friends at an adjacent table, couldn't have cared less that there was a highly disgruntled customer next to him. I wold never go back there or recommend anyone esle to do so.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.