“Best service in town” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Espretto - CLOSED

Espretto
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, International, Mediterranean, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Nothing beats a great cup of coffee. From the hot beverages we serve at breakfast to the espresso we serve in the lounge to the takeaway cappuccino served in the café, we can be confident that every cup is prepared with the same dedication and commitment.
Gaborone, Botswana
“Best service in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I tried out this place when I needed a cup of coffee and was in the neigborhood. Now this was a surprise. It was nice to sit outside in the shade and enjoy a cup of coffee. I ordered a latte which was great but the service was unbelievable. Without prompting they brought me a carafe of water with lemon and ice. As soon as I thought of asking for something there was a waiter to take my order or answer my question. The service was attentive yet entirely non-obtrusive. My favorite place in town from now on!

• Visited August 2012