“ADDICTIVE PLACE”

Mug & Bean
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Gaborone
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Tel: (267) 391-5246 Fax: (267) 391-5238 {Coffee Shop serving B/fast, Lunch, Dinner}
Gaborone, Botswana
“ADDICTIVE PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I really like this place place.!I am almost there every week. The waiters there are very active and cheerful and loving.They appreciate regular clients and know their names unlike others.The restaurant is on top which help in stress relief after hectic work day.The view help you relax and have nicely prepared cappuccino or elderly drink.

Visited February 2014

Houston, Texas
“A Solid Option in Gaborone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Really good dining options are not plentiful in Gaborone but this chain eatery is one of our favorites. We have been on multiple occasions, both in South Africa and at this Game City location. Their menu is full of sandwiches, salads and meals. We like the chicken and beef enchiladas (more like fajitas than enchiladas). The desserts in their case look amazing. I have only tried one, a decadent chocolate ganache cake that was out of this world but almost sent me into a hyperglycemic coma. They have many delicious non-alcoholic beverages as well including the better-than-it-sounds frozen ginger beer crush.

For our most recent meal at the Game City location, we went for breakfast. My wife enjoyed the red cappuccino and I loved the frozen mocha. Our daughter feasted on the bird in a nest with back bacon, my wife the harvest scramble and I had the waffle with back bacon. Was not the best waffle I have had by any stretch but there are not many places in Gabs that you can find them. We enjoy Mugg and Bean as the drinks are fun, food has flavor (a luxury in Gabs), the desserts are delicious and the service is generally good. We will continue to be regular visitors.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DaveLD
Chennai
“My place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

My all time favorite in gabs or in lusaka. My fav joint for a breakfast or lunch or a snack.... I love their coffee. On hot days i always remeber to have their frozen mocha coffee. Thinking of it so refreshing.

Visited April 2013
Chennai
“Super Stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

You can find many of these joints across Africa and must really say, they are wonderful place. Their service is outstanding and their food is very good. Coffee is awesome. Must try.

Visited November 2012
Gaborone, Botswana
“Standard Fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Exactly what you'd expect from this big chain - tasty food, big portions, reasonable prices and in a smoke-free zone! It sits on the upper floor of the biggest indoor mall in Gabs so don't expect much in terms of atmosphere - definitely not the place for a romantic night out. The kind of operation that sets out to please everybody and inevitabley doesn't always succeed.

• Visited January 2013