“Funky”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Happy staff with a different type of lunch menu. Good service and reasonable prices. Probably suffers from lack of support with too many food places in the vicinity.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The service and decor of the restaurant are not the best but the food is truly excellent and possibly the best Indian food I've eaten anywhere. I have eaten there many times and never once been disappointed

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Well, if you like spicy food with a lot of flavour... this is the place!! As a lover of Indian food that mastered the skill, I can't stop going back to this little dash of India... hidden away in Gaborone. I've been going there for almost 4 years now and the food never ever disappoint!! We are always welcomed by friendly staff and super fragrances of only the best ingredients used in their dishes. Paratha is my favourite but what a difficult task to make choices when there's so many to choose from. That's why we just keep on going back and try different things all the time and sometimes add the old time favourites with that! Remembering this is still Africa and things don't always go as fast as we would like, a busy restaurant so maybe perfect tablecloths aren't always possible... we never choose any other indian restaurant. If we want our food fast, we go to a take away drive through! What a pleasure to order some wine, have a some good chats and wait patiently for the best indian food in Gabs. Thank you to staff and owner for always making us feel at home :) Make sure to visit them on your next trip to Gaborone.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The potato pancake was very good and so were the four spices! The waitress for some reason kept asking us if we wanted tap water instead of what we ordered which was bottled water, the was quite different! The chicken was very delicious and so was the rice! It was definitely worthwhile!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have travelled to India on a number of occassions and have been looking for a restuarant which can match the tastes which I had in India, well I have found it at Chutney Restaurant.

India away from India is at Chutney Restaurant.