“Enjoyable”

Bull & Bush Pub
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Gaborone
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The "Bush in the HEART of Gaborone City" is the perfect venue for hungry, thirsty, fun loving people. Botswana's finest beef steaks, Pizza (Gaborone's Best), and wide a la carte menu. Coldest beers, wide selection of SA's finest wines, and soon to be exciting cocktails. Live bands, themed disco parties, Quiz nights, Monthly Farmers Market, Traditional Roast Sundays, Best Venue for Sporting Events. If you haven't visited B&B you haven't visited Gabs!!!!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Food used to be better on my last visit in October 2012 I was sadly disappointed. The service went down. The order for my usual steak either got totally wrong to the chef or the chef forgot how to make medium rare steak.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This was my umpteenth time to visit this restaurant and can only say the T-Bone was out of this world, the size of a small country, soft and just the way I like it medium to rare. The meat melted in my mouth and the veggies were just like Granny use to make it.The people are friendly and the service is great. If you have not tried it yest then this should be a new years resolution.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I thin we arrived on a wrong day for this place. It was too full but still fun to be at. We could not find any parking close by. The boys loitering outside make it even more uncomfortable to leave your car unattended.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Horrible oxtail- hard and in need of more cooking! I was embarrassed taking my guests there after bragging about the great oxtail here. Food quality ranges from horrible to average.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have frequented this place several times over the last 2 years. Last year it was vibey, service was friendly and the food was great. Although I have to say the Live entertainment was awful! This year I have found that the quality of servive has gone down, this seems to be as a result of high staff turnover. Twice in the past 2 months I had their fillet steak, well thinking about it now really puts me off. It tasted like gas and this last time they even tried to cover it with some form of marinate! I want to eat good quality food and don't mind paying more to get it, I do not even think I will go back there! I can just imagine what I will get! Terrible service, terrible food