“Pretura good find in Luanda.”
Review of Asia Lounge

Asia Lounge
Ranked #58 of 168 Restaurants in Luanda
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2012

As everything in Luanda it is very expansive but that is a given. But I ate the noodles and quite enjoyed them. The staff was courteous and good. There were many wine options.

There are newer reviews for Asia Lounge

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Three or Four times there, food is good but ambiance is dull.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Not bad for Angola seems to be a common theme with me as I try these restaurants in Luanda. Maybe I am going into these restaurants with a negative frame of mind. That being said, I eat at Asia Lounge once a month. The interior is very nice, and very clean. The staff is also very friendly. The food is not bad....for Angola. The sushi was not that bad either. So far it is the best I've had in Luanda, but there are still many places I need to try. The sashimi pieces however were so thin. The miso soup was very bland, and I also had the fish curry which was so salty I had to dilute the taste with massive amounts of rice. The noodle dishes were good and also filling which was nice.

All in all Asia Lounge is good, but of course, as all things in Luanda are, so expensive. You'll be hard pressed to find a better sushi place in Luanda. So give it a shot. Try the noodles

Reviewed December 19, 2011

You wouldn't expect to find this place in Luanda. Nice atmosphere, very nice food and wine, and friendly staff. I enjoy my meals and time everytime I dine there. Keep it up.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I went there in May 2011, and we took fried noodles wich were way too greasy.
None of us tried the sushis, so I can't tell wether they were good or not.
What I didn't like was the dessert, a so-called Banana "Flambée".
Since it was written in french, and being french myself, I expected a cooked banana. Instead the banana was raw. I told the restaurant's owner that it wasn't a "banane flambée" like we make it inFrance. She answered me that yes it was a real "banane flambée" in the french way, and that she went in paris.
Well, Miss, you're a liar, because if you had ever been to paris, you would have never served this dessert! Or you could have done it if you had writton "Banana with Whiskey", but don't use french words if you're not to respect our recipes!