Been at Talatona twice already, and can now confirm my first impression : the hotel is built on high standards and deserves 5* for this, the service is at the other end of the spectrum !
- Staff at reception has limited English skills
- Cleaning staff is a clear shame : my room was not cleaned from the previous guest, I asked to get it cleaned, a lady came and gave me a water bottle !! Every morning, towels were taken away and not replaced !
- Maintenance is not performed : 3 out of 6 lightbulbs were broken, the door hardly closed, the lights in the cupbard could not be turned off anymore, the safe was missing (and I was asked what I did with it - that was funny)
- WiFi works only in the lobby and first floor. Come with your own CAT5 cable.
I am sure service will improve as years pass, unfortunately if maintenance is done consistently like this the hotel shall be in bad shape quickly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Talatona Convention Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talatona Hotel Luanda