All reviews rooftop bar air con hamburger front desk staff wifi africa
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

The room is good, clean with all requirements. Aircon effective.
The location is over looking the port and sea view. The Breakfast / Dinner was good variety. The roof top Restaurant / Bar was very good, excellent view and ambiance.
The service also was good.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side could be noisy from the street side
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2018

The restaurant and lobby were beautiful. There is a lovely view of the city and island of Luanda from the rooftop terrace. Location was great!
Unfortunately my room had a weird smell all throughout my stay but Housekeeping always did a good job cleaning up. The front desk staff who spoke English were always very cold. I always felt like I was a burden. The restaurant staff were always very helpful though.
Breakfast was terrible and the elevator always had an issue. Guess I should be happy I got my cardio in whilst on vacation.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Outside dining in Luanda. Good hamburger and fries. When you say hamburger, it is a piece of ham and a burger. They put a special sauce on it. I had them omit it on mine. Good friendly waiters and cook. They serve peanuts as well. Highly recommend if you are in town.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised at the quality of my stay at the Hotel Continental. There was very effective AC in my room, insure the windows are closed first to prevent bugs from entering your room. I had a nice burger and drinks on the rooftop bar and restaurant with coworkers. It is open until midnight, service is a bit slow but I am used to American standards and here in Africa I need to slow it down a bit. There is a nice gym.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Over the years that I have been coming to this hotel, I have found them to always be friendly, helpful and professional...

Rooms are clean, food is good and general atmosphere is relaxed in the busy city...

Date of stay: October 2017